X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And always has been?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
      who else is good in the sec?just look and check who won the last 5 national championships,SEC TEAMS...get real its the toughest football conference and always has been
      I forgot Tebow is still at Florida and they're a powerhouse.

about the last 5 years. What does that have to do with this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Do they have the correct 2 teams, maybe, but one thing I do agree with is I don't root for teams from my conference. That's like Red Sox fans hoping the Yankees win the World Series cause they are from the same Division, Viking fans hoping the Packers win the Super Bowl, etc.

My 2 Favorite Teams are the Fighting Sioux (UND) and whoever is playing the Bison (NDSU). I really don't get loving all the teams in your conference unless you're playing them. Maybe I'm just a bitter person.
        I can see your point. But IMO Tenn versus anybody in the SEC isn't nothing like Red Sox/Yankees. I have been to 5 SEC universities on Gameday and just all the history and the tailgating and stuff is interesting to me.It's alot of trash talking during the week but I have alot of respect for all of the teams. I'm probably different and that don't bother me. No big deal.

Comment

• I would bet that 75% of you look at what the SEC does in the bowls every year. If Sec was to go 0-7 y'all would all be on here giving the sec shit and y'all know it. So why wouldn't I pull for them.

Comment

• Only cause there's a bunch of SEC fans on here screaming about how great "their" conference is.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I would bet that 75% of you look at what the SEC does in the bowls every year. If Sec was to go 0-7 y'all would all be on here giving the sec shit and y'all know it. So why wouldn't I pull for them.
              If the Bears, Packers, and Lions all made the playoffs, Would that make me happy to know that the Vikings are in the toughest conference?

NFC North Best Toughest Division of all time, always has been the best Division in all the NFL always forever the best of all time. No one comes close, never been any division close, all time best.
              I want them all to lose. In fact, I cheer for the AFC in all Super Bowls (unless the Vikes are in, so yea, pretty much all the super bowls)

If the Packers go undefeated this year, I may find a bridge to jump off. That's how I feel about division rivals

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Only cause there's a bunch of SEC fans on here screaming about how great "their" conference is.
                Almost as bad as the Dale Jr fans

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Only cause there's a bunch of SEC fans on here screaming about how great "their" conference is.
                  Yall just have to much anger. Love is a wonderful thing boys. Give peace a chance.

Comment

• One thing i do agree with kb on is the cheering for other teams in your favorite teams conference thing. I don't get that AT ALL.

I'm a North Carolina hoops fan. The last team in the world i want to see do well once my team is gone is Duke. I hate those mother f-ers with a passion. I also have no love for any other team in the ACC either. I do not want ANY team from the ACC winning shit besides Carolina. Just hurts twice as bad to have to hear about it all next season.

Football? I'm a big Michigan fan. Read the above paragraph and insert Ohio St in place of Duke. I hate them just as much and i want nobody BUT Michigan to have success from the Big 10 Conference.

Watching other teams like Ohio St and Duke win .... anything ... literally makes my skin crawl.

Now, If i was a SEC fan and my favorite team was anybody not named Bama or Lsu, i guarantee i would HATE seeing those fuckers going for a Title each year. I think i would hate the Gators just as much too for their success in Hoops and Foots.

I like the SEC for one reason in football and that is because they have kicked Ohio State's ASS in every BCS game they have played against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      One thing i do agree with kb on is the cheering for other teams in your favorite teams conference thing. I don't get that AT ALL.

I'm a North Carolina hoops fan. The last team in the world i want to see do well once my team is gone is Duke. I hate those mother f-ers with a passion. I also have no love for any other team in the ACC either. I do not want ANY team from the ACC winning shit besides Carolina. Just hurts twice as bad to have to hear about it all next season.

Football? I'm a big Michigan fan. Read the above paragraph and insert Ohio St in place of Duke. I hate them just as much and i want nobody BUT Michigan to have success from the Big 10 Conference.

Watching other teams like Ohio St and Duke win .... anything ... literally makes my skin crawl.

Now, If i was a SEC fan and my favorite team was anybody not named Bama or Lsu, i guarantee i would HATE seeing those fuckers going for a Title each year. I think i would hate the Gators just as much too for their success in Hoops and Foots.

I like the SEC for one reason in football and that is because they have kicked Ohio State's ASS in every BCS game they have played against them.
                      Hey kb, with that said, if i was you and a fan of OU, I would be laughing my ass off at them (Okie St) right now and cheering for the matchup we have. Just knowing how bitter the Pokes and their fans are would make my season in itself. I certainly wouldn't be making a case for them to be there. No way no how brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        Hey kb, with that said, if i was you and a fan of OU, I would be laughing my ass off at them right now and cheering for the matchup we have. Just knowing how bitter the Pokes and their fans are would make my season in itself. I certainly wouldn't be making a case for them to be there. No way no how brother!
                        Trust me I am

Comment

• Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                          At this point these are CLEARY the top two teams.
                          HAHA, this is funny and 100% wrong at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                            who else is good in the sec?just look and check who won the last 5 national championships,SEC TEAMS...get real its the toughest football conference and always has been
                            I didn't realize the last 5 seasons determined the champ this season!!!

Let me guess, you're an SEC fan/homer?!

The computers which have no bias ranked Ok St 2 while the coaches poll which is obviously full of bias had them 3...go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                              HAHA, this is funny and 100% wrong at the same time.
                              BillMill is never wrong lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                                I didn't realize the last 5 seasons determined the champ this season!!!

Let me guess, you're an SEC fan/homer?!

The computers which have no bias ranked Ok St 2 while the coaches poll which is obviously full of bias had them 3...go figure.
                                Hey bro, we're not SEC guys so we clearly don't know football and therefore are not qualified to discuss issues like this

Comment

Working...
                                X