No announcement yet.

Sec,sec,sec,sec,sec,sec!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, according to the computers (as I heard on the radio this morning), the Big 12 was rated the #1 conference.

And I also heard 2 things that if true are comical:

1) Saban voted Okie St 4th...bwahaha, what a f'ing clown.

2) Okie St finished 6th in one of the Harris Poll ballots (behind Houston).

Are you f'ing kidding me? What a scam. This whole thing is based off of a coaches vote who cannot be subjective along with some bow tie wearing f'ing nerds who have never watched a CFB game in their entire nerdy lives.

PS There are 4 teams in the SEC with 10 wins (excluding Bama) and Bama only played 2 of them while the other teams in the SEC are f'ing garbage.

Comment

From Rick Reilly:

Nick Saban voting Okie St 4th proves he only sees the poll as a tool for manipulation. He did it in case the race with Ok St was close.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
        Actually, according to the computers (as I heard on the radio this morning), the Big 12 was rated the #1 conference.

And I also heard 2 things that if true are comical:

1) Saban voted Okie St 4th...bwahaha, what a f'ing clown.

2) Okie St finished 6th in one of the Harris Poll ballots (behind Houston).

Are you f'ing kidding me? What a scam. This whole thing is based off of a coaches vote who cannot be subjective along with some bow tie wearing f'ing nerds who have never watched a CFB game in their entire nerdy lives.

PS There are 4 teams in the SEC with 10 wins (excluding Bama) and Bama only played 2 of them while the other teams in the SEC are f'ing garbage.
        Saban is a fuckin douche. I wouldnt hire that fuckin midget to the Keebler Elf junior varsity team !!
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

LOL

My hate for my alma mater's head coach grows as Calhoun voted Okie St 6th...huh?

Comment

Stop with all the bullshit talks.

Theres a reason why all the top recruits go to the SEC.
            Theres a reason why the won the SEC won 7 out of 13, including the last 5
            Theres a reason why the SEC is favored mostly in the bowl games.

Get your head out of your ass and youll realize that the SEC is the abosolute best conference and deserves to play.

Comment

BTW LSU is favored 2 vs BaMA. They would be favored 12-13 vs Okie St. Vegas knows their shit guys.

Comment

Between the top 5 teams in SEC, they have 1 out of conference loss and that was Georgia to Boise St. the first week of the season and can be argued that Georgia was much better team towards the end of the season. The wins for the 5 include: Oregon, West Virginia, Penn State, Clemson, Texas A&M, Georgia Tech, Navy. 4 of those teams ended in top 25 with Oregon 5, Clemson 15, Penn State 22, West Virginia 23.

Big 12 top 5 was similar record, but the notable wins were only: TCU, Florida State, Arizona and Miami with only one ending in BCS top 25 in TCU as number 18.

So I would say the top 5 had more impressive out of conference wins as well and as stated the only loss coming from the 4th best SEC team to a 7th ranked team.
                Last edited by SUS; 12-05-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                  According to the computers we all hate so much right?

If you' actually follow CFB, and have no real bias, I just don't understand how anyone can think the B12 is a stronger conference.

But, the real topic is OK St vs Bama. And I see two even resumes, where one team's quality of loss is worse than the others.

I hear everyone say "why does Bama deserve a shot?" I'm yet to hear why those people think OK St. deserves a shot.
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Here is another scenario, lets say that Bama does beat LSU and Stanford beats Ok St...so then would it be fair to say that Stanford deserved a shot as well. I like the debate and hope it finally brings us a playoff, but getting upset over all of this is basically a waste of time, happens every year.

Comment

Wayne should post a poll with this question:

If I would get a pick line on Alabama vs Oklahoma State on a neutral field, I would bet:

A: Alabama

B: Oklahoma State

Then we could see who people think the real nr 2 is. I would probably be willing to lay about 5-7 on Alabama personally.

Comment

Put Bama & OK St at a neutral site and I'll bet any amount that State whips their ass !!

SEC = Suck Easter Cock

Comment

There won't be any playoff system any time soon. The NCAA loves this shit storm. And they like that there are 5 major BCS games with each played on different days except for two of the games. All the eyes and money are on each of those games. It's all about money. Period. And they aren't gonna change that.

Playoff systems means games with not as much meaning and ONE championship game. They have 5 championship games now.

And FWIW. Boise got completely jobbed again. Man they have to feel like shit. Two years in a row a missed field goal cost them millions. They're in the Las Vegas Toilet Bowl. That's just a travesty.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

A loss is a loss. I dont care if they got beat by 3 the first time or by 53, Bama had their chance. Someone else deserves their shot.

Comment

Its a good thing Bama has time to rest after beating these 3 past BCS Champions:

KENT STATE

NORTH TEXAS

GEORGIA SOUTHERN

BCS = SEC

enough said !!

Comment

Lol, you do realize that Oklahoma State played ULL, Arizona and Tulsa as their only out of conference games Also, if SEC has not proven since 2000 that they are superior in National Championship games, I really do not see what more they can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X