Sec,sec,sec,sec,sec,sec!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    You don't bump your chest cause it takes 30 minutes for your tits to stop shaking
    OMG Post of the year!!!

Comment

You don't bump your chest cause it takes 30 minutes for your tits to stop shaking
      Omg

Vols is killing it this week
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Looks like another Championship for the SEC tonight. Bama will dominate the weak Big 12 team!!!

Comment

Looks like another Championship for the SEC tonight. Bama will dominate the weak Big 12 team!!!
          Big 12 just beat the SEC for men's golf last weekend.

OU dominated game 1 of the WCWS. OU wins again tonight

Comment

• I think OU wins it in OKC tonight and they all ride their boyfriends hard after the game until they get cockrot! 4-2 Sooners

Comment

Looks like another Championship for the SEC tonight. Bama will dominate the weak Big 12 team!!!
              Ya got that right

Comment

• That is so fuckin gross club!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  That is so fuckin gross club!
                  It's a SEC thing I guess

Comment

• Dont hate on the SEC. It was the college football powers that be that left out Auburn for Oklahoma. Shit you know the story. Jason White led Sooners instead of Jason Campbell(still earns a check), Ronnie Brown(great player still earns a check), Cadilac Williams(the best of them all, but had injuries). Team SEC will never die.

Comment

• KB's team lost that game like 50-10 or something lol. While unbeaten Auburn, who made their way through the SEC unbeaten didnt get a shot. That whole situation also had ESPN convinced that USC was the best team of all time by ranking them the best team of all time and then they lost to Texas lol. So SEC is clearly the best just read about all these other joker conferences and teams.

Comment

• yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          yawn
                          yeah the absolute truth is usually boring

Comment

• No one is talking football today donkey. Hee haw, hee haw

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              No one is talking football today donkey. Hee haw, hee haw
                              I know I just feel compelled to drop knowledge every now and then about how TEAM SEC formed. A year from now I may do it again in the same thread lol.

Comment

• Team SEC is a bunch of fucking hillbillies that blow each other and can't even root for one team. = SEC fans

Comment

Working...
                                X