No announcement yet.

MLB Wildcard Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides even if the Braves get into the playoffs everyone knows they aren't going to the WS so why get excited about their WC chances.

Comment

Also after Friday when ATL won and STL lost I told my friends that they just dont deserve it if they cant get in now. Up 2 with 5 games left. So I cant be sad for them if they fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
        Seriously how many division titles did the Braves win over the last 20 years, 13 or 14, and they have 1 world series ring to show for it.
        Orioles suck...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Red sox suck and I agree that it is a major choke job but why does atlanta get a free pass? I just don't understand that.
          Locally the Braves aren't getting a free pass but nationally Boston is alot more hated I guess and that is getting them all the attention.It's like in NASCAR. A J Almendinger gets a DUI and it's not really a story. Kyle Busch gets a speeding ticket and it's on every sports show in America. Here in Atlanta it's 99% of how historic of a collapse this will be but on Espn all I here about is the Red Sox.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            Orioles suck...
            Really, did you just realize that. BTW in case you haven't heard President Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald

Comment

Really, did you just realize that. BTW in case you haven't heard President Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald
              u needed a reminder. Braves are good collapse or not. o's suck.

Comment

Braves have also had there best 2 pitchers on DL forever.

Comment

Braves have also had there best 2 pitchers on DL forever.
                  Pitching hasn't hurt us as bad as that .167 batting average with runners in scoring position. Unreal how many guys the Braves leave on base year in and year out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Pitching hasn't hurt us as bad as that .167 batting average with runners in scoring position. Unreal how many guys the Braves leave on base year in and year out.
                      Kinda did when ATL was up 2-0 on Cliff Lee and we had Randall Delgado pitching a huge game and dont get me started on D Lowe(I mean high ERA)

Comment

Kinda did when ATL was up 2-0 on Cliff Lee and we had Randall Delgado pitching a huge game and dont get me started on D Lowe(I mean high ERA)
                        2 whole runs. Yea that wins alot of games!!!! They scored them early and then didn't do shit. I'm telling you the bats is the whole reason were in this mess right now not pitching. Lowe sucks I will agree with that but his sorry ass ain't the reason were tied. Hell Lowe could have pitched a great game last night and it wouldn't have mattered. 1 fucking run on a solo HR in the 9th.

Comment

You will think the Atlanta pitching staff is GREAT if you do one thing ......... compare it to Boston's!

Comment

Hang in there LWA

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              2 whole runs. Yea that wins alot of games!!!! They scored them early and then didn't do shit. I'm telling you the bats is the whole reason were in this mess right now not pitching. Lowe sucks I will agree with that but his sorry ass ain't the reason were tied. Hell Lowe could have pitched a great game last night and it wouldn't have mattered. 1 fucking run on a solo HR in the 9th.
                              It hurts ur team when ur down 4-0 in 3rd. D Lowe needs to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                                Hang in there LWA
                                ur a wierdo. hope u lose

Comment

Working...
                                X