Reasons for Collapse of Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
    Wayne u bring up Bin Laden for a discussion about a pitcher that you don't like, you where correct but instead of saying this may be crude you should have said your an asshole instead.
    For the record I am the one who made the bin Laden analogy-it has nothing to do with who died on that day and there was nothing said or meant to make it offensive to anyone;the implication was simply meant that Obama was a horrible person for whom no one could find any redeeming qualities, the same for John Lackey as far as being a major league pitcher and a suitable teammate.
    Sorry again if it brought up memories of 9/11 and anyone you knew who died because of him-that was not the intent at all.

Comment

• I dont need facts to prove it......Lets say you are right.....the real point is he sucks now....I really dont want to debate you Savage......

I dont need facts nor do i want anything to do with arguing or debating you. I had my fill last time around. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
        Holy shit Wayne I am sorry. So than Savage is the asshole.
        I tried telling you that in post 168 but you just kept going off on me.

Comment

• Thats great and I will never post another thing in any thread again because I dont like getting as pissed off as I was in the last 1/2 hour so if I dont post anything I wont have anything to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony View Post
            I dont need facts to prove it......Lets say you are right.....the real point is he sucks now....I really dont want to debate you Savage......

I dont need facts nor do i want anything to do with arguing or debating you. I had my fill last time around. Thank you in advance.
            I agree with your current assessment of him
            That said, when you make what I deem to be an erroneous statement about he pitched as a member of the Angels against the Sox, I am within my rights as a posting member to disagree with you and/or prove it if necessary.

Comment

You set him off again!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  I knew at some point you would find some entertainment in this thread!

Comment

• Thanks for being the "facts policeman"...I feel much better and safer now....

I only intended to offer up a similar opinion as Wayne.

Savage...I am sorry if my recollection does not match up with the statistical data I am sure you are "feverishly" trying to dig up at this very moment to prove your cerebral prowess.

Like i said, it is not necessary and you have proved time after time...year after year.....to be my superior. I just want to come here and chill and if i may ask you to please as a gentleman and show of respect....please steer clear of me as i will show you the same respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      You set him off again!
                      Hey Wayne-even if you disagree with me, what is your recollection of how Lackey pitched against the Sox at Fenway when he was an Angel and for that matter even at the games in Anaheim?

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        Hey Wayne-even if you disagree with me, what is your recollection of how Lackey pitched against the Sox at Fenway when he was an Angel and for that matter even at the games in Anaheim?

This thread isn't about Lackey as a Halo

Comment

• Savage....you win....I dont care...I am wrong....You are like the salesman who has the sale and wont accept yes for an answer......Cheers buddy,....Leave it alone now...

Comment

Thanks for being the "facts policeman"...I feel much better and safer now....

I only intended to offer up a similar opinion as Wayne.

Savage...I am sorry if my recollection does not match up with the statistical data I am sure you are "feverishly" trying to dig up at this very moment to prove your cerebral prowess.

Like i said, it is not necessary and you have proved time after time...year after year.....to be my superior. I just want to come here and chill and if i may ask you to please as a gentleman and show of respect....please steer clear of me as i will show you the same respect.
                            Hey Tony I will stay clear of you as long as you don't say things which I have reason to question.
                            Put me on ignore if you don't care for my responses if it is possible to do that.
                            ps I am not feverishly trying to dig up anything at the moment.

Comment

• Jesus, Matt Kemp may complete the Triple Crown and nobody is noticing it!

Comment

• Savage-
                                I will just ignore you and not respond. I can live with that. To argue with you would be foolish for me. I am here to correspond with others. Thank you and continued success.

Comment

Working...
                                X