No announcement yet.

Reasons for Collapse of Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne you can go fuck urself for saying something about bin laden because your not from NY so watch your fucking mouth because you probably didnt know a dozen people that died that day u DICK.

If Lackey got 9 runs a game which you said over and over he gets 9 runs a game than he would have 20 wins 3 loses and 4 games in xtra innings.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      As a Cubs fan, I'm as jealous as anyone of the Sox success lately. Rarely watch much of their games, but I've noticed this a few times when seeing games where he's pitched. He gives up a rope to the gap and when the defender comes up empty on a diving catch he really doesn't have a chance at, he cusses like he should have made the play. Get a clue you piece of shit, don't give up ropes to the gaps and they'll more than likely make the play for you!!!
      Have you seen him when a player makes an error behind him? Holy fuck, he flips the fuck out. It's embarrassing. Also, every time Francona pulls him ... and i mean every time, Lackey either argues before handing over the ball or looks back and says shit as he heads off the mound. Again, embarrassing. The other thing is his head. About 15 times this year he has screwed up by not covering 1st base on a grounder to the 1st baseman and the runner was safe or backing up the plate when a runner comes home. It has been pointed out COUNTLESS times this year. The guy is an absolute TRAIN WRECK to watch kb and it is every game!

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
        Wayne you can go fuck urself for saying something about bin laden because your not from NY so watch your fucking mouth because you probably didnt know a dozen people that died that day u DICK.

If Lackey got 9 runs a game which you said over and over he gets 9 runs a game than he would have 20 wins 3 loses and 4 games in xtra innings.
        apology accepted gizmo because i never mentioned his name. Maybe you ought to read that again.

Comment

Wayne you can go fuck urself for saying something about bin laden because your not from NY so watch your fucking mouth because you probably didnt know a dozen people that died that day u DICK.

Comment

• You said a few posts back 1 guy you are debating with that doesnt get it and his name starts with a G and ends in an O so if u can find another person in this thread with that than ok. But you cant so go fuck urself,and if we where out at a bar debating this and you said that I would have punched you in the fucking mouth so be happy your on your computer.

Comment

You said a few posts back 1 guy you are debating with that doesnt get it and his name starts with a G and ends in an O so if u can find another person in this thread with that than ok. But you cant so go fuck urself,and if we where out at a bar debating this and you said that I would have punched you in the fucking mouth so be happy your on your computer.
              WTF are you talking about?

Comment

You said a few posts back 1 guy you are debating with that doesnt get it and his name starts with a G and ends in an O so if u can find another person in this thread with that than ok. But you cant so go fuck urself,and if we where out at a bar debating this and you said that I would have punched you in the fucking mouth so be happy your on your computer.
                What does that have to do with bin laden you douchebag?

Comment

• All i remember is Lackey taking a no hitter into the 9th inning against the sox before youk hit a 2 run jack.......Dont have stats but I remember in reg season he gave them fits...

Either way savage....he is NOW a red sox killer......Is that a fair statment?

Comment

No fucking shit that was you. I've said your name 20 times you idiot so the G and O were a joke you douche. And talking tough doesn't make you a man.

Comment

I have never seen you and i already know you are dumber than you look.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony View Post
                        All i remember is Lackey taking a no hitter into the 9th inning against the sox before youk hit a 2 run jack.......Dont have stats but I remember in reg season he gave them fits...

Either way savage....he is NOW a red sox killer......Is that a fair statment?
                        I agree with the second statement for sure but not with the first at all-overall from my recollection he struggled mightily at Fenway as did the Angels in general when he was there.
                        Perhaps I can locate some stats to prvoe this.

Comment

• Wayne u bring up Bin Laden for a discussion about a pitcher that you don't like, you where correct but instead of saying this may be crude you should have said your an asshole instead.

Comment

• Wayne if you think i am a computer tuff guy I will meet you than you can say how are your dead friends and call me a douchebag and how dumb I look with my fist in your mouth.

Comment

Wayne u bring up Bin Laden for a discussion about a pitcher that you don't like, you where correct but instead of saying this may be crude you should have said your an asshole instead.
                              You dumb fuck. I never brought up bin laden. It was somebody else. Go read the post you fuckin idiot.

Comment

• Holy shit Wayne I am sorry. So than Savage is the asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X