No announcement yet.

Fred Couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tune in to see Tiger get his ass whipped and the U.S. look like pussies. I may write a letter to bitch to someone. Any suggestions who I should address it to?

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      But Vols, people won't tune in to see tiger be a co-captain. This was all about the TV ratings.
      I agree. I said that earlier being all about the money. I was just saying what I WISHED Couples would have done. What tournament is Tiger playing next? Cause if he goes out and shoots 74 or 75 he needs to give that spot up right then. Be a man and say I'm not playing well and give the spot to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I'll tune in to see Tiger get his ass whipped and the U.S. look like pussies. I may write a letter to bitch to someone. Any suggestions who I should address it to?
        TIM FINCHEM
        100 PGA TOUR Boulevard
        Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082

Comment

[email protected] He asked me not to give this out so don't tell em you got it from me

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Obama

Comment

Email sent. Mr. Finchem will not be happy

Comment

Man Give Me A FUCKING BREAK Couples ha s the BALLS If he wanted to but he knows TIGER is his man and he knows it only takes one little good thing to happen in a positive way or a little change or hitch and BAMMMMMMMMMM SUPERMAN IS BACK

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
                  Man Give Me A FUCKING BREAK Couples ha s the BALLS If he wanted to but he knows TIGER is his man and he knows it only takes one little good thing to happen in a positive way or a little change or hitch and BAMMMMMMMMMM SUPERMAN IS BACK

You sound just like everyone else before he MISSED the fucking cut at the PGA Championship

Comment

Well its true it might not happen but we will see and i think the main reason Freddy has been sticking to his guns Is he went through this similar back lash all those years being a captians picks and only being picked for being Freddy he is paying it Back and these elitle players know there is only a handful of them and they will always risk it with them because the upswing is so great

Comment

Let's just start Bob Gibson in the next All Star game too because after all, he has such a great past history!

Comment

Jack and Arnie can still swing the sticks as well!

Comment

No shit kb. Let's just pick Jack. I mean he was the greatest ever and maybe he can find his swing too!

Comment

Working...
                          X