Fred Couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Couples

Just dropped like a rock in my book. What a fucking pussy! How in the fuck can Tiger Woods be the best selection for a captain's pick right now?

FUCK YOU FREDDY "NUTLESS" COUPLES

I guarantee he was "Pressured" to do it kb. It's all about the tv ratings. Don't think for a minute it isn't. Total fuckin BS. I guess it doesn't matter how much he sucks!

Comment

Makes me want to cheer against the U.S.

I'm not kidding one bit. Fuck this shit

Comment

I hope the U.S. gets their ass kicked and it's because of Tiger!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          I guarantee he was "Pressured" to do it kb. It's all about the tv ratings. Don't think for a minute it isn't. Total fuckin BS. I guess it doesn't matter how much he sucks!

i agree...freddy had no decision. it comes down to sponsors. its all about $$$$$$
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

There were so many guys out there that were more deserving. I'm not kidding either kb, I hope they get their ass handed to them. Why even have Fred Couples when he has no say in it anyway. He is just a puppet.

Comment

Fred needs to nut up and step down if that's the case. He's the captain. Stand up for what's right!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Fred needs to nut up and step down if that's the case. He's the captain. Stand up for what's right!
                kb there is only one KAPTAIN.

freddy is just a golfer
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Freddy is a fucking cunt

Comment

Doesn't matter what Tiger does in golf or in life. He thinks he is god and continues to be treated as such. He is a cunt too!

Comment

I think Couples should have made Tiger a member of the team. But it wouldn't be as a player. He should have given him a walkie talkie and a head set and said " come on out and wish us luck." Remember in the Ryder Cup that's what Sergio did. He wasn't playing good enough and wasn't picked as a player but he was named a co captain and he was riding in a golf cart cheering all the players on. I think it was very humbling for Sergio cause he had a pretty decent season this past year. My thing with Tiger is he still has a 65-66 in him but he now has a 74-75 in him also. You can't take that chance of him playing match play and him come out and get waxed. You guys hit the nail on the head already. Money,money,money!!!!!
                      Last edited by vols fan; 08-26-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Tiger isn't humble enough to do what Sergio did imo. He would have said fuck that and went into hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          Tiger isn't humble enough to do what Sergio did imo. He would have said fuck that and went into hiding.
                          He probably would have but then it wouldn't be on Couples. He could have let Tiger look like the bad guy then.

Comment

But Vols, people won't tune in to see tiger be a co-captain. This was all about the TV ratings.

Comment

TV $$$ make all the decisons and rules in all sports and with Tiger playing viewership will be up 50%.

Comment

Working...
                              X