Reggie Bush Dealt to Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Bush Dealt to Miami

The final hurdle to a trade between the Saints and Dolphins was cleared when running back Reggie Bush reached agreement with Miami on a new two-year contract, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Thursday.

New Orleans and Miami had agreed to a trade if and when Bush agreed to a new contract. The Dolphins and Joel Segal, Bush's agent, worked into the early-morning hours to produce the needed agreement.

Bush will fly to Miami at some point and sign his contract to make the trade official.

My question here is this: Why the hell would you want this bum?!?!?! He has never, will never, and could never develop into a solid RB in the NFL. I feel Miami would have been much much better off giving Bradshaw a better deal to come there or even by resigning the oft injured Ronnie Brown. This is a complete joke of a team right now. We trade for a RB that is not an NFL RB and we are looking to trade for a QB that is complete garbage and has not and cannot win consistently. What a joke this franchise has become since Marino retired!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Never could figure out why everyone thinks this guy is so special !!I think he sucks
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I think it's a great move actually. He'll never be an every down back, but I don't think that's what they are expecting.

Comment

This is a horrible move considering that we could have gotten Ahmad Bradshaw who could be an every down back for a year or two while Thomas develops or Ronnie Brown back as a guy to combine with Thomas like Ricky Williams was the past few years.

We need offensive and defensive line help along with the need for another WR and TE as well. Why trade draft picks for a guy who did not have the ability to live up to the hype he received because of a good college career?!
        NFL System - Year 1
        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

I like the move, I think getting Orton and Bush as a kicker returner third down back are huge moves for them. Daniel Thomas can be the featured back, Marshall will be better with Orton.

Comment

Kept saying that Bush was overrated. He won't do jack shit in Miami either.

Comment

Working...
            X