Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Mark
    It's a gambling web site, we are in the worst economy that anyone besides Soark was alive for. People are out of work, looking for work, or quite simply have changed their priorities and gambling isn't important

Monte has health issues, Wayne has a new wife and his own site, Joe is 127 years old, and online gambling is being shut down.

Things will get better when football kicks off, may not be what it once was, but it will be better.

Go spend some time with your GF, take a breather bro.
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST EXCUSE POSTED FOR A WEBSITE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. NOT TO MENTION THE LIES LIES LIES !!

SPARK IS 153 YEARS OLD, NOT 127

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST EXCUSE POSTED FOR A WEBSITE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. NOT TO MENTION THE LIES LIES LIES !!

SPARK IS 153 YEARS OLD, NOT 127

too funny
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bryce its people like you and vols that have passion for this place and care more than the owner itself.hell i remember kb giving out his own $$$$$ for the nba draft just trying to get people to post.

Like people has said before people have alot of things going.hell wayne does not even post plays here anymore.that i would never ever believe,but it happens and cant blame him .

I have probably promoted this place outside this site more than anyone.i have told many a people while playing poker when the discussion of sports gambling came up.not sure what else a member can do to get it to the point it was but all we can do is try
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
            gris you are right. You are right on... Sorry monte but you have done nothing to keep this board alive. If you don't care fine. I am speaking my mind and there is a damn good reason why people don't post. I love your site and have been here but when i go to other places which i gave done out of boredom people blow it up... This was always the first place i went to every morning... I do t post anywhere else but there comes a times and a place where you need to make a change... Seriously... And i am sorry. This place sucks anymore

i also see what you are saying about other boards being full.none of the others are losing members and posting.for instance last night braves pirates went to 19 innings and worst call ever comes up i talked to myself in a thread for 45 minutes went to another forum and looked and they had 25 post talking about the game.it does get frustrating.

One thing bc has that no one else does is the close family feeling.we are small enough that members dont get stuck in the middle of thousands of picks.we actually know alot of each others first names wifes names and even kids names.we have the urgent thread that no other forum has for members to just chat about anything.

There are still alot of good things about this place.
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              Gris you are right. You are right on... Sorry Monte but you have done nothing to keep this board alive. If you don't care fine. I am speaking my mind and there is a damn good reason why people don't post. I love your site and have been here but when I go to other places which I gave done out of boredom people blow it up... This was always the first place I went to every morning... I do t post anywhere else but there comes a times and a place where you need to make a change... Seriously... And I am sorry. This place sucks anymore
              Well Mark why don't you pass some of your great wisdom on to me about blowing things up? I'm having something done to bring in more people. Just, because you haven't seen it doesn't mean I'm not doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                Bryce its people like you and vols that have passion for this place and care more than the owner itself.hell i remember kb giving out his own $$$$$ for the nba draft just trying to get people to post.

Like people has said before people have alot of things going.hell wayne does not even post plays here anymore.that i would never ever believe,but it happens and cant blame him .

I have probably promoted this place outside this site more than anyone.i have told many a people while playing poker when the discussion of sports gambling came up.not sure what else a member can do to get it to the point it was but all we can do is try
                More passion than me? I will have to disagree. If you can't understand my situation that I'm gong through etc. then I don't know what to tell you. If I had no passion I would shut the damn site down.

Comment

I think the post jc made makes a ton of sense. I see some don't want to believe it but it is a fact when it comes to the economy and such. It may not be affecting you but it certainly is affecting others.

I also think tech made some great points about the family atmosphere here and knowing peoples 1st names and their family a little bit. Good luck finding that somewhere else. If you want to simply be 1 of 1000 and have your posts all ignored while they quickly drop to page 2, have at it. I don't think it is any more exciting just because it says 1000 people are logged in and I don't know any of them.

Those places will never ever have what this place does. They might have more people and volume but they will never have the personality this place does. Yes, it is dead sometimes. Like many I'm very busy in the summer and don't have nearly the time that I do in the other 9 months of the year.

To me its simple, if this place isn't for you, why bitch about it? You are all welcome to go elsewhere and hell, we don't want to see that because I truly do consider you all friends but the bitching helps nothing really. Either you roll with the punches here, good and bad, or its not for you.

Comment

Monte... I just am frustrated and do NOT want to go anywhere else. I just think the board doesn't encourage people to post and we have lost a lot of people. MCP for one... Weasel...etc...they are posting elsewhere pretty much every day. I have always been here and want to contiinue. I want this board to succeed and grow.. I want this board to be successful like you do. So I don't know what the answer is but there has to be something that WE can do to encourage people to participate as other boards have a lot of participation. Winter summer spring and fall.... Again I do not care to go anywhere else...I'll shoot you an email later today...

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      More passion than me? I will have to disagree. If you can't understand my situation that I'm gong through etc. then I don't know what to tell you. If I had no passion I would shut the damn site down.
                      Monte you are correct by the fact that we do not know what u are doing and how u feel about the site.We just see the fact that you are not around as much as before as u not caring.That is wrong and sorry for the assumption.A lot of us deeply care for this place and don't want nothing to happen.Just having this conversation shows how much Passion we all have for this place.I am sorry for what u are going through and knowing the way you ran this site years ago I know must be something major going on in your life.I understand now but just look at it from our view and not knowing what is going on and not seeing or hearing from u makes us feel like u don't care.You are right we should not assume that you are giving up.Just understand from our side its hard to watch a great thing fall apart and just sit there and watch it happen without trying.I trust that when things get back better in your life that we will see you around more.

Good luck for whatever you are going through I am sure u are in a lot of peoples prayers.
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                        Just having this conversation shows how much Passion we all have for this place.
                        This is exactly why this is the only forum I pay any attention to. Members here really do care about the site and each other.

If football fails to bring the posters back out, I'll be very surprised.

Comment

Seems to me from the little that i have read that Monte really has had some pretty severe medical issues. Very hard to effectively run a business when you are not physically well.

I think he should be issued a little rope, IMHO.

I for one dont have the time i once did to post, got divorced, quit drinking, cut back on gambling 95 % because of lack of $$, and my job has afforded me less time to get on here and shoot the shit.

Still love this place, still talk to people outside these threads and exchange Home and Homes as i am so ridiculed for.(For the record, I dont give a fuck about being ridiculed..lol)

Things in life go in cycles, what once was up is now down, but it will soon reverse and be up again.

To Mark,

Your life sitiuation changed dramatically with the accident, before that you were here, but no where near as often as you are now. You are off work and dont have as many responsibilities as you once did, which affords you more time to be on BC. That is just a small example of how things change, it happens to all of us, and that has a direct reflection on Bettorschat and how much activity it gets.

Tech fan, Vols, Bryce, KB, and others here have a strong passion for this place, but like Wayne said, would you rather be Tech fan, Vols, Bryce, and KB at another site, or would you rather be Jerry, Phillip, Mark, and Kyle here????

Jerry is living with a woman and helping raise her son, Phillip works in the HVAC business is recently divorced and is raising two boys to be rednecks who love nascar, Mark is dating a woman with a shit load of girls, his mom recently died and he quit drinking, Kyle has found a girl name starts with an S, dont want to give it out because he hasent given me permission, he works for Big Oil, drives an SUV and would inhale 88's COCK in a new york second if given the chance.

I know this because of BC and i care, go to another site and you wont know much about the bozo's you get ignored by, they wont give a fuck when you lose a job, your mom passes away, you get divorced, you poop a capital J...lol

Ok, i am about to cry, so i must stop.

hahaha

forgot Joe was 153, my bad
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

I'll post plays, sometimes its hard for me to find time to do it, but the only handicapping i need to do is to bet against my own fantasy baseball pitchers and i should be hitting at about 70 %
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                              too funny
                              For the record

When someone started the Casey Anthony thread, I didnt know who that person was, at first I thought it was a dude with that name I learned everything from that thread here at BC. LOL Dont get much news here in necktucky

I did know who Amy Winehouse was, but I Couldnt tell you how or why she was famous, just new she was famous and a freak.

I still would bone Amber Frey, I certainly wouldnt kill for her, but i would bone her right in her rump
                              [email protected]

Comment

To John!

You are an asshole!

Just kidding buddy! I understand and didn't mean to cry a river last night.. You are a good man and always appreciate what you have to say. Yep the other reason I am on here so much is because of the iPad.. Makes things simple.. I hope I didn't piss anyone off just hope that this board becomes better and what it used to be.. that's all I hope for

Comment

Working...
                                X