Where The Hell Are All The Picks????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where The Hell Are All The Picks????

As of right now, three people have posted picks for tonight's games (me, bryce and raven).

Is it:

1) the fear of offshores and the difficulty of getting money in and out has led to less betting?

2) nobody bets baseball?

3) merely the loss of some longtime posters?

4) people don't like betting with locals?

5) everybody is on facebook?

The fact is non-political threads here get more action than those with picks on games.

Just asking.............

Final tally

As of 7:08 eastern, seven people, including me, posted plays.

There used to be 30 or more. Sigh.....

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      As of 7:08 eastern, seven people, including me, posted plays.

There used to be 30 or more. Sigh.....
      Its crazy Gris. Football is around the corner so maybe that will help. If it's slow then we might as well start looking for another site.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Its crazy Gris. Football is around the corner so maybe that will help. If it's slow then we might as well start looking for another site.
        SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE.THERE WERE TIMES WE HAD 30 PEOPLE POSTING PICKS PER DAY AND HALF DID NOT HAVE A CLUE What was even going on.Come football it will get back to normal.It always does.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE.THERE WERE TIMES WE HAD 30 PEOPLE POSTING PICKS PER DAY AND HALF DID NOT HAVE A CLUE What was even going on.Come football it will get back to normal.It always does.
          Not even close to normal bro!!!!! It's time to move on IMO

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Not even close to normal bro!!!!! It's time to move on IMO
            Come football it will be.Maybe its just me but I like the group we have now.I would rather have 10 people posting regularly than 100 guys that start off every thread like they are the best capped ever.I have been to other forums like this that has a lot more members but just never felt right to me.You got people.claiming game of the century's every other post then coming out and saying stupid shit like YANKEESS and Red sox will for sure meet in the World Series.Some guys act like they know everything about sports by the.thread title and then look stupid while having in-game discussions.Buddy I know u.are frustrated because you see something that used to be great turn out to just be good.In my opinion this is still better than any other forum.

I know u care about this place and that's what people fail to see.You speak your mind and respect u for of but everything will be good come football.We might not get back to the good old days with Kapt Frank Coverboy Ez winners and all the others but I do think its still the best place.

I personally think every one OS burned out.

Bell even the Mods don't place picks everyday now.I see sparks more than the others so I think everyone is just taking a break financially we all have to once in a while.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

gris,

IMO like everything in life...things change. I still come here and will post plays regularly once football season starts. But i'll be honest I have a newborn at home so my availability is limited, and i hardly cap at all at this point.

Also I use to be on here all the time during the day but a couple yrs ago i changed jobs and now i travel for work and dont have time to be on posting like i did.

I understand your concern and agree. I think people who believe in this place and like the site and ppl whom are here should continue to be involved. I wont ever leave cause I enjoy posting plays and chatting it up with the guys and girls(kaz) here.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Gris you are right. You are right on... Sorry Monte but you have done nothing to keep this board alive. If you don't care fine. I am speaking my mind and there is a damn good reason why people don't post. I love your site and have been here but when I go to other places which I gave done out of boredom people blow it up... This was always the first place I went to every morning... I do t post anywhere else but there comes a times and a place where you need to make a change... Seriously... And I am sorry. This place sucks anymore

Comment

Bry people will be back for foots or whatever but this board shouldn't die ever....I don't give a shit we all gain members and such but this thing is dead..sorry

Comment

One last word... Of anyone loves this board or bc it is me.....many people here do..I know tech does I know a lot of you guys do. I do not want to see it go down but come on... To say it is baseball season or blah.... Fk that... Like who doesn't fkng play or bet all year long....please...

Comment

Other boards have hall of fame shit.. They have stuff to encourage posting.. Damn what a concept....

I don't need the hall of fame shit but if there could be one thing to encourage people to post then hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe that would help.. What a concept....

Comment

Nevermind let's all just sit back and do nothing... Fk it

Comment

Yep I am pissed... I have zero to do with this site but.... I love it as it's my own....

Comment

Ok I am done now...swear..

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                              Nevermind let's all just sit back and do nothing... Fk it
                              Mark
                              It's a gambling web site, we are in the worst economy that anyone besides Soark was alive for. People are out of work, looking for work, or quite simply have changed their priorities and gambling isn't important

Monte has health issues, Wayne has a new wife and his own site, Joe is 127 years old, and online gambling is being shut down.

Things will get better when football kicks off, may not be what it once was, but it will be better.

Go spend some time with your GF, take a breather bro.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X