Bodog is going next....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    also bryce-i don't want a best friend who is trying to make juice off my gambling habit-LOL-but seriously,if i am in a pot with my close friends at the poker table-we don't bet each other if its heads up-i don't want my best friends money that bad-lol.
    BRYCE-i am never playing poker with you buddy,you would be out for alligator blood-JUST BUSTING YOUR CHOPS A LITTLE MY BROTHER,YOU SEEM LIKE A GOOD GUY,WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A BEER TOGETHER IN VEGAS SOMETIMES,AND IF SAVAGE COMES ALONG,WE WILL CHOP THE CONVERSATION IN 3 PARTS AND DO A FILM TRILOGY LIKE LORD OF THE RINGS-MR.FROTO-LMFAO !!!!!! PS-WHERE'S BECCKY ????????
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-31-2011, 07:44 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

SAVVY YOU CAN COME TOO,but you gotta bring the firebird,if we are going to cruise the strip for hookers-WE GOTTA HAVE THE BIRD-WHO'S COOKING THER ROO ????
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

They're going after the locals, too.
        Oklahoma grand jury indicts Konawa man in gambling website investigation | NewsOK.com

Comment

BRYCE-i am never playing poker with you buddy,you would be out for alligator blood-JUST BUSTING YOUR CHOPS A LITTLE MY BROTHER,YOU SEEM LIKE A GOOD GUY,WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A BEER TOGETHER IN VEGAS SOMETIMES,AND IF SAVAGE COMES ALONG,WE WILL CHOP THE CONVERSATION IN 3 PARTS AND DO A FILM TRILOGY LIKE LORD OF THE RINGS-MR.FROTO-LMFAO !!!!!! PS-WHERE'S BECCKY ????????
          Sounds good buddy! Would love to meet you! You've had me laughing for years now!

Comment

SAVVY YOU CAN COME TOO,but you gotta bring the firebird,if we are going to cruise the strip for hookers-WE GOTTA HAVE THE BIRD-WHO'S COOKING THER ROO ????
            Lol-yeah got to say way back when, more than one chick loved that(now) old red Firebird-Easily one of the nicest cars and most fun cars I ever owned.

Comment

Working...
            X