Bodog is going next....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodog is going next....

They changed their website to a European housed domain name. They must be expecting an indictment.

In addition to sezing domain names, the feds are seizing the bank accounts of the owners.

We are all going to get stiffed.

Not

Bodog Gaming is operated in North America under License by Morris Mohawk Gaming Group.

Since it's being ran on a Native American community they have their own laws.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      They changed their website to a European housed domain name. They must be expecting an indictment.

In addition to sezing domain names, the feds are seizing the bank accounts of the owners.

We are all going to get stiffed.
      No one is going to get stiffed. MMGG (the company that owns bodog.eu, formerly bodog.com) wants to expand and registering the company’s domain where there gaming license is located is probably the safest bet for an online gambling company anyway, so the .eu move makes perfect sense.
      Rebecca Liggero (BodogBecky)
      Global Brand Ambassador, bodogBRAND.com
      Head Reporter and Int'l Socialite, CalvinAyre.com
      Find me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by BodogBecky View Post
        No one is going to get stiffed. MMGG (the company that owns bodog.eu, formerly bodog.com) wants to expand and registering the company’s domain where there gaming license is located is probably the safest bet for an online gambling company anyway, so the .eu move makes perfect sense.
        becky,please don't take offence but damn a bear you look awesome-YOU WOULD MAKE A FREIGHT TRAIN TAKE A DIRT ROAD........easy marv.........
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          becky,please don't take offence but damn a bear you look awesome-YOU WOULD MAKE A FREIGHT TRAIN TAKE A DIRT ROAD........easy marv.........
          Is chunger quoting Zack Brown songs

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            is chunger quoting zack brown songs
            brother,you have to admit,becky is hot,hot,hot !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BodogBecky View Post
              Becky-- what is the future of online gambling? I am sure offshore personnel are not going to come out and say We are not sure what is going to happen as everyone would be pulling there money out. But if I may ask can you tell all of us that there is no possible scenario where offshore accounts for US citizens will shut down. Can you say that with confidence or bullshit. I do appreciate you coming in here and trying to explain this but it is bad timing and coincidental that the website just changed in light of the events taking place.

Just asking Becky! Hope you can provide an honest answer.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                Becky-- what is the future of online gambling? I am sure offshore personnel are not going to come out and say We are not sure what is going to happen as everyone would be pulling there money out. But if I may ask can you tell all of us that there is no possible scenario where offshore accounts for US citizens will shut down. Can you say that with confidence or bullshit. I do appreciate you coming in here and trying to explain this but it is bad timing and coincidental that the website just changed in light of the events taking place.

Just asking Becky! Hope you can provide an honest answer.

Thank you!
                Good question Bryce. Many people wondering the same thing. The timing of the change is questionable, but her answer seems logical.

Going to be hard to get an unbiased response on the future. Tax it, and lets get on with it.

Comment

don't know how you guys feel,but if all the offshores stop taking U.S. accounts tomorrow-AND FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT WISHING THIS,i for one will just not wager anymore,i am not playing with locals,just wondering if anyone else feels strongly about this..........ps-good points bryce and guns.........

Comment

don't know how you guys feel,but if all the offshores stop taking U.S. accounts tomorrow-AND FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT WISHING THIS,i for one will just not wager anymore,i am not playing with locals,just wondering if anyone else feels strongly about this..........ps-good points bryce and guns.........
                    MY FAVORITE BETS ARE MMA PARLAYS AND VERY FEW LOCALS TAKE THOSE,so my party would be over,and once again-i hope this does not happen-just thinking hypothetically....

Comment

If all offshores stop taking US accounts, I won't wager any more either.
                      The thought of settling up every week with a local,who for the most part I consider as lowlife/preying/leeching gutter scum, is beneath my dignity.
                      I have plenty to do during the day watching and at times trading stocks, and the amounts involved there obliterate away the penny ante I have at the offshore;sports gambling for me is recreational in any event.
                      I will simply have to find something else to get excited about once the sun sets and on weekends.
                      ps In some ways I will be relieved if this happens as I spend way too much time concerned with it anyways relative to its worth in my existence.
                      Last edited by savage1; 05-30-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        The thought of settling up every week with a local,who for the most part I consider lowlife/preying/leeching gutter scum, is beneath my dignity.
                        I have plenty to do during the day watching and at times trading stocks, and the amounts involved there obliterate away the penny ante I have at the offshore;sports gambling for me is recreational in any event.
                        I will simply have to find something else to get excited about once the sun sets and on weekends.
                        ps In some ways I will be relieved if this happens as I spend way too much time concerned with it anyways relative to its worth in my existence.

Locals are scum? In what way are local books preying or leeching. They provide a service. Yep illegal but so is your offshore account. Are they scum? Are the state lottery personnel scum and leeching as well. All gaming from sports bets to the lottery is in it for the cash and if YOU or I win we get paid. If we lose do we hate our local book or ourselves cause we can't pick a winner. I don't get it. I enjoy gambling. If I didn't meet a local 20+ years ago I guess I would of never gambled. I never blamed anyone but myself for my losses. It's a hobby and locals provide a service and IMO are not scum.

As long as a local gives me the correct line and pays on time to me they are providing a service.. Yes the odds are in their favor but it's my choice to play... I never had a local come to me and beg me to make a wager...

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                          Good question Bryce. Many people wondering the same thing. The timing of the change is questionable, but her answer seems logical.

Going to be hard to get an unbiased response on the future. Tax it, and lets get on with it.
                          Wish it was that ez buddy! I really do think online will be stopped somehow some way but when and how I have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                            The thought of settling up every week with a local,who for the most part I consider as lowlife/preying/leeching gutter scum, is beneath my dignity.
                            I find this comment unbelievable, knowing that some people on this site probably fit this bill.

We all know that you have a lot of money; the majority of it inherited. You have made that point abundantly clear on several different occasions. That's fine, and I am happy for you. Your comment about locals is much more of a statement about you than the local's you demean.

Why don't you take some of your wealth and take some courses in interpersonal relationships?..Again, your comment is unbelievable, and not the first time it has happened..

You owe the board an apology, but something tells me that that would also be "beneath your dignity"
                            Last edited by Guns; 05-30-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                              Locals are scum? In what way are local books preying or leeching. They provide a service. Yep illegal but so is your offshore account. Are they scum? Are the state lottery personnel scum and leeching as well. All gaming from sports bets to the lottery is in it for the cash and if YOU or I win we get paid. If we lose do we hate our local book or ourselves cause we can't pick a winner. I don't get it. I enjoy gambling. If I didn't meet a local 20+ years ago I guess I would of never gambled. I never blamed anyone but myself for my losses. It's a hobby and locals provide a service and IMO are not scum.

As long as a local gives me the correct line and pays on time to me they are providing a service.. Yes the odds are in their favor but it's my choice to play... I never had a local come to me and beg me to make a wager...

i agree 100% bryce.Most of the time locals will treat you the way that u treat them.I know some guys that owe the locals $$$$ that when the local calls they dont ANSWER THE PHOE AND AVOID THEM.ALL A LOCAL ASK IS ANSWER THE PHONE EVEN IF U USE THE EXCUSE,MY KID NEEDS DIAPERS," AT LEAST YOU ANSWERED THE PHONE,WHEN YOU AVOID THEM MOST OF THE TIME THEY DO IT BACK JUST TO SHOW YOU A LESSON
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X