No announcement yet.

2011 NBA Playoff Talk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be a good set of playoff games because you can make a case for 3-4 teams from either conference making to the finals. There is not 2-3 dominant teams like lately.
    I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Wow! 7 out of 8 dogs covering Game One's, with several outright winners! Never saw that coming.

Comment

Pacers are a good team. I don't think this is much of a fluke. Da Bulls might have their hands full.

Comment

I'm the biggest KD fan out there, but I can't even argue him over Rose for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
            Lakers in 4 over the Hornets, I think. Isn't David West still out? Don't see any way they can contend with the Lakers' big men.

I think maybe the Thunder game 1 will be a tough one for them. Tough to beat a team 3 times in the span of a week and a half or whatever it's been. Thunder swept them in the home and home series recently. I'll be there to see.
            well, I was wrong as hell on that first prediction. Didn't watch the game but I guess Chris Paul went off on the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
              well, I was wrong as hell on that first prediction. Didn't watch the game but I guess Chris Paul went off on the Lakers.
              If anyone would have told you they had seen that coming, they'd be lying through their teeth

These playoff games have been amazing until the demolition by Miami earlier

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Pacers are a good team. I don't think this is much of a fluke. Da Bulls might have their hands full.
                More chaulk then they could eat !!

Comment

Working...
                X