X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 NBA Playoff Talk Thread

Is the East really this weak? All dogs barking loudly today

Arena in Dallas ought to be sponsored by Charmin

OKC could lose in the 1st round, but could also challenge for the Western crown no?

Comment

I think so buddy!

Ticket #: 95929867
      TO WIN 2010-2011 NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE
      Placed: *04/16/2011 @ 09:41 AM
      Starting 04/17/2011@10:05 AM
      TNT - [13158] OKLAHOMA CITY +610
      Risking: *50.00
      To Win: *305.00

Comment

spurs is the best play of the day on sunday,memphis will not know what hit them
        sigpic

Comment

ok city should handle denver in the series,but no way they beat the lakers,lakers still the team to beat
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            OKC could lose in the 1st round, but could also challenge for the Western crown no?
            I took the Thunder -220 for the series...

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Lakers in 4 over the Hornets, I think. Isn't David West still out? Don't see any way they can contend with the Lakers' big men.

I think maybe the Thunder game 1 will be a tough one for them. Tough to beat a team 3 times in the span of a week and a half or whatever it's been. Thunder swept them in the home and home series recently. I'll be there to see.
              Last edited by garth; 04-17-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Is the East really this weak? All dogs barking loudly today
                How does that make the East weak? If anything, i think it shows that the East isn't as weak as "You" think. It's sorta like when you ripped the Big East apart and the 9th Best team in the Conference Won the National Title. I think that showed depth and just how good the Conference was that a (9-9) team in Conference can leave that surrounding and win it all vs "Lesser" competition. Maybe i'm way off base but it's JMO I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  How does that make the East weak? If anything, i think it shows that the East isn't as weak as "You" think. It's sorta like when you ripped the Big East apart and the 9th Best team in the Conference Won the National Title. I think that showed depth and just how good the Conference was that a (9-9) team in Conference can leave that surrounding and win it all vs "Lesser" competition. Maybe i'm way off base but it's JMO I guess!
                  It makes the East weak because a team that didn't even have a .500 record takes the 1 seed to the wire.

Comment

Maybe Chicago didn't take them seriously and they should have.

Comment

Maybe Chicago didn't take them seriously and they should have.
                      Maybe the East is just weak?

Comment

Yup, just like the "Big East" was, right kb?

Comment

Yup, just like the "Big East" was, right kb?
                          You're telling it apparently... They didn't even play a real championship game according to you

Comment

I said there was NO WAY they would lose, and they didn't. Why? Because of the Conference they came from. You are 100% correct about that kb!
                            Last edited by wayne1218; 04-17-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

The East owns the best Center (Howard), best Forward (Lebron), and best Guard (Rose). They have the MVP and Coach of the Year too. It is their year "IMO" and i think whoever represents the East this year Wins it all!

Comment

Working...
                              X