Deron Williams to Nets deal pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    What'll it be gentlemen, guns or knives????
    Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Considering your history with teams you root for, i'll take those comments very lightly. When was the last time you had a prediction that didn't go up in smoke?
    Never mind, it appears we have a lethal kick to the nards! Wayne wins!!!

Comment

When is Shaq coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        When is Shaq coming back?
        Probably 2012

Comment

That trade makes zero sense to me if they know Shaq won't be back ya know?

Comment

They are saving him for the postseason kb. At least that is the word around here.

Comment

kb, the trade wouldn't matter either way for Boston. I've come to grips with one thing and it is that this team is fucking OLD!!!

Perk or no Perk, they were not winning this year and i'll tell you what, Jeff Green fucking SUCKS!!!

I hope Perk helps you guys beat the Fakers and we see some new blood in the Finals this year.

OKC vs Chicago would be a really fun series to watch with Durant, Westbrook & Perk vs Rose, Deng & Boozer!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                kb, the trade wouldn't matter either way for Boston. I've come to grips with one thing and it is that this team is fucking OLD!!!

Perk or no Perk, they were not winning this year and i'll tell you what, Jeff Green fucking SUCKS!!!

I hope Perk helps you guys beat the Fakers and we see some new blood in the Finals this year.

OKC vs Chicago would be a really fun series to watch with Durant, Westbrook & Perk vs Rose, Deng & Boozer!
                I hope you're right brother

I don't know if the Thunder quite has what it takes or not yet. I do know one thing, Perk has brought what this team has been missing. A mean streak and some toughness! Perkins has allowed Ibaka to switch back to his natural position at the 4 and now can challenge just about every shot without having to worry about keeping the opposing big man off the boards. OKC now has some depth at the big positions with Perk and Ibaka and not many teams can bring in quality backups like Mohammed and Collison. Neither one of those guys will wow you, but they come in and play hard and will beat and bang and give you 12 more fouls if need be. OKC loves Perk so far and I hope he gives them what they need to compete in the West

Comment

Working...
                X