Deron Williams to Nets deal pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deron Williams to Nets deal pending

In a breaking news story, the Utah Jazz and the New Jersey Nets have come to terms in a three team deal that would send Deron Williams to the Nets in exchange for Devin Harris, Derrick Favors, and several draft picks.

Reports are out that williams is shocked, stunned and refusing to talk to the media or anybody else. He does not want to play in jersey according to sources. They said he had a bad attitude with coaches and the media in utah and it will be much worse in ny/nj

Comment

I'm interested to see if Devin Harris can be good again, his future was looking bright, now with all those weapons, he could go off.

Comment

Deron Williams = Thug Punk

He's ruined Utah

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Todaclub = Thug Punk

He's ruined Bettorschat
          I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I agree 100%

Comment

If these punks dont want to play for the team they signed with, then why sign the fucking contract to begin with ??

I would of kept the fucker and benched him until his contract ran out
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                I agree 100%
                I agreee wholeheartedly

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                  I'm interested to see if Devin Harris can be good again, his future was looking bright, now with all those weapons, he could go off.
                  I'm hearing that Utah is trying to move Millsap, Jefferson or Favors. I doubt it would be Favors but they are overloaded there and looking to deal one of them.

I agree with kb too, thug Williams just ruined that team from the coach down ........

Comment

If they do trade deron williams for harris the owner & who ever made the choice to fucking push JERRY SOLAN out should be punched in the face the guy never bitched when he coached just wanted u to play hard at all times & now the guy that pushed him out u trade UTAH is a joke Deron Williams reminds me of the guy in CELTICS PRIDE a joke

Comment

why arent the pistons making any moves??? they suckkkkkkkk

Comment

Big trade just happened between boston and okc!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          Big trade just happened between boston and okc!

Talk to me here!

Comment

Mixed emotions on this deal. Always been a big Green fan, but he kind of doesn't have a good spot with KD on the floor.

Welcome to OKC Perk

Comment

Also D.J. White and Mo Pete to Charlotte for Nazr Mohammed

Comment

Working...
                              X