No announcement yet.

Deron Williams to Nets deal pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy Murphy to Boston. He was choosing between Boston & Miami and i wanted him badly. Thank God he chose the C's because Miami may have just found a PG in Bibby and Murphy would have made them a real tough out. Corey Brewer signs with the Knicks.

The power has 100% shifted to the East now with Boozer, D. Williams, Billups, Amare and Carmelo coming East since last year.

As far as Green goes kb, he will get 30+ minutes soon. He needs to figure out the playbook before that happens though. His 1st 2 games here he has been all over the court in the wrong positions. As soon as he can grasp their sets, he will get more time.

I see Perk signed a 4 year 34 Million extension today. That is good for you guys. If Boston wants to keep Green, he won't be going anywhere because they will match any offer.

Comment

Power to the East?

Get back with me when a sub .500 team doesn't make the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Power to the East?

Get back with me when a sub .500 team doesn't make the playoffs
        The bottom doesn't matter kb. It's like comparing teams 60-68 in the NCAA Tourney. Who cares. It is the Top that matters and 2 teams that have been contenders for a while now in the West (Utah & Denver) have been crippled by losses of big names and they all went East. It all started when KG & Ray Allen left Minny & Seattle and went East and it just continues. The Top teams in the West are great but they used to be "Great" 1-8 and it isn't the case anymore IMO. The Superstar tandems in the East are becoming unreal in NY, Boston, Miami and Chicago. Watch the Bulls man. They are my sleeper in the Playoffs this year for sure!

Comment

Totally agree about Da Bulls! Ought to be fun to watch them and the Thunder battle in the Finals over the next 5 years

Comment

I think if the Bulls had Ray Allen starting at SG instead of Bogans, they would win it all. Not sure if they have the G play to win it all now. Rose is excellent but he can't play 48 minutes at 2 G positions

Comment

You still liking the Boston/ OKC trade?

Comment

Yeah, why not?

Comment

I don't know, maybe Hasheem Thabeet tearing that ass up inside last night. Coupled with home losses to Charlotte and some other shitty team the other night

Comment

The Celtics were (33-10) without Kendrick and (8-4) with him, before the trade kb. Losing Kendrick isn't their problem. I think (33-10) shows they are fine without him. The problem has been Rondo. He has been awful the last month. To the point where Doc sat him Sunday for a reason nobody really knows. He came back and played last night and scored 20 for the 1st time since Super Bowl Sunday but their bigs last night were in major foul trouble and until 1 of the O'Neals come back, they are a little short on depth. This team lives and dies by Rondo. He is the engine that runs that team and if he isn't playing well and taking the ball to the hoop, the whole team struggles.

Boston finished the regular season last year by going (27-27) in their last 54 games and everybody counted them out. They made it to game 7 of the Finals. I wouldn't count them out yet.

They are something like (6-10) in game 2 of back 2 back games this season. The age of the team shows in back 2 back games and the key here is, they play ZERO back to back games in the postseason. That is why they made their run last year and it is why they could do it again.

They are also still #1 in the League in defense and in the Playoffs, that matters.

Comment

Coupled with home losses to Charlotte and some other shitty team the other night
                      They lost at home late last year to a HORRIBLE N.J. team and a HORRIBLE Wash. team too, with Kendrick Perkins .......... and they were in game 7 of the NBA finals. No biggie!

Comment

If the East had more than 3 decent teams they'd be bounced in the first round

Comment

If the East had more than 3 decent teams they'd be bounced in the first round
                          Yeah right. When your team does something, anything, except "Exit stage left" ... come talk to me!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            Yeah right. When your team does something, anything, except "Exit stage left" ... come talk to me!
                            We were 1 block out away from taking the champs to a game 7. That's nothing to hang your hat on, but now with Perk, I think they're a legitimate contender... Unlike Boston

Comment

What'll it be gentlemen, guns or knives????

Comment

We were 1 block out away from taking the champs to a game 7. That's nothing to hang your hat on, but now with Perk, I think they're a legitimate contender... Unlike Boston
                                Considering your history with teams you root for, i'll take those comments very lightly. When was the last time you had a prediction that didn't go up in smoke?

Comment

Working...
                                X