No announcement yet.

Do You Agree???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed. their music is overly produced in the studio doesnt translate to live sow well at all. also commercials must have sucked casue i dont recall one that i enjoyed.
    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

This was just a horrid horrid half time show. They really do suck live. Usher was out there for like 1 minute.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Let me tell you guys a funny story

a couple years ago vols fan and i and a bunch of guys were at a huge superbowl party and this is when they had the lingerie bowl.we all pitched in and it came up to $40.vols fan said i am pretty sure we will see something pop out when there is a tackle or something,we watched the entire thing and not one nipple not anything even close.we then turn the game back on and all we hear about is the janet jackson fiasco.

Vols fan was so upset he was like,"damn,we paid $40 for this stupid lingerie bowl and did not see anyone close to getting naked and then everybody in america gets to see a nipple for free."
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
          this was just a horrid horrid half time show. They really do suck live. Usher was out there for like 1 minute.

usher saved the show
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I liked the show. It's tough to do good shows on portable stages like that. BEP took a chance with actually singing the music instead of piping it in and didnt do great with delivering. But I think it was a better show than what we have seen in the past few years and mostly enjoyed it. Slash was great and Usher of course is one of the only leads that can outdance his backups. All around it was a good show.
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

No worse than any other halftime show.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                I usually prefer a halftime show of people dressed in sheets and a noose involved.
                We get it...

Comment

Working...
                X