• Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE OVER in TENN/UNC

Aubun

Arky

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      settle down bro. USC decent? LMFAO usc this year sucks no 2 ways around it. look at who Oregon played this year........IMO they played exactly 1 decent team(stanford) and even stanford is suspect IMO. Cal is just not good. wash st blows, oregon st sucks, ucla-cc is terrible, arizona st/arizona are weak who else they play?
      Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Me settle down? LMAO....

And Arkansas St, Chattanooga, La Monroe, Georgia LOSER, Clemson LOSER, Mississippi, Kentucky and So Carolina LOSER really strike fear in many.

Thanks for laugh though!

KAZ
      Bump for Dimer....

Who was it again that Auburn beat?
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        North Carolina -2.5
        Michigan st +11
        NC State +2.5
        I took mich state lol!

2-1 ain't bad but an ass whipping wow?
        Last edited by bryce; 01-04-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Bump for Dimer....

Comment

Bump for Dimer....

Another meaningless CFB game unless you went to school at Stanford/V Tech and/or you bet on the game.

Stanford impressed the hell out of me tonight simply because I didn't realize their defense was this good. Yea, someone can argue that it's V Tech and the shitty ACC, but they were playing very well coming in and Taylor is way underrated IMO.

How many more CFB seasons is the NCAA gonna ruin by not having a playoff? Honestly, f'ing excuse after excuse is getting old.

Line up Stanford/Auburn and Oregon/TCU and let them play an extra game...fuck, it isn't that difficult and if the NCAA thinks it makes money now with this BCS bullshit, they would make way more with a playoff and games like these.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              Hahaha! Too funny bro!

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Hahaha! Too funny bro!

KAZ
                Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                  Another meaningless CFB game unless you went to school at Stanford/V Tech and/or you bet on the game.

Stanford impressed the hell out of me tonight simply because I didn't realize their defense was this good. Yea, someone can argue that it's V Tech and the shitty ACC, but they were playing very well coming in and Taylor is way underrated IMO.

How many more CFB seasons is the NCAA gonna ruin by not having a playoff? Honestly, f'ing excuse after excuse is getting old.

Line up Stanford/Auburn and Oregon/TCU and let them play an extra game...fuck, it isn't that difficult and if the NCAA thinks it makes money now with this BCS bullshit, they would make way more with a playoff and games like these.
                  I completely agree. Sick of this BCS bullshit. At this point, it wouldn't bother me one bit if Congress stepped in and said this shit isn't fair to all schools and forced them into a playoff. Old fucking bastards that 'own' and run the NCAA. And 'own' all these college athletes as well.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X