Penn St
    Uconn
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Sec is 4-0 in last 4 BCS Championship games SU and ATS. Maybe us people down south are on to something
      i'm ok with that stat, how did the rest of the SEC teams do...I'm just saying everyone thinks the SEC is so great, but i usually see the entire confrence not doing as great as one would think in the bowl games....I could be totally wrong but i don't think LSU, SC and Alabama are power houses in the SEC, sorry i just don't see it. And i think they are playing a special team in Oregon will be capable of stopping 1 player on Auburn but no way can that Auburns D even come close to stopping that offense of Oregon. By all means i think Cam is the greatest college football player i've ever seen, but i know it's not golf and there are many other factors that will come into the game then just cam...Personally i think Auburn will come in the game cocky and Kelly will have his team pissed and ready to play...Just my thoughts

Comment

Kaz,I know you follow the teams out west.I could google it but it would take me a while so maybe you can help me off the top of your head with a question. Does Oregon start out slow the first half? I know when my vols played Oregon in the second game of the season we were tied like 14-14 at the half.Then they outscored us 35-0 second half and we got blowed out.I feel like I have played them in some totals too this year and no scores in the first but then bam the ducks score 28 in the second. If thats the trend then IMO advantage Auburn. With both teams having the firepower if one jumps out 14-0 it over IMO. Maybe you can help
        Yes they start of EXTREMLY slow, but personally i think they don't take to many game serious, just watch them play, it's like a V playing JV teams, and that's why i think they will come in prepared and KELLY will have his team ready from the first kick off. They can score at will and auburns D is horrible

Comment

And if the SEC is so powerful, the only SEC team i see people picking is Auburn...Where are the other teams?

Comment

Kaz,I know you follow the teams out west.I could google it but it would take me a while so maybe you can help me off the top of your head with a question. Does Oregon start out slow the first half? I know when my vols played Oregon in the second game of the season we were tied like 14-14 at the half.Then they outscored us 35-0 second half and we got blowed out.I feel like I have played them in some totals too this year and no scores in the first but then bam the ducks score 28 in the second. If thats the trend then IMO advantage Auburn. With both teams having the firepower if one jumps out 14-0 it over IMO. Maybe you can help
            Honestly bro I didn't follow Oregon all too much. I watched them twice and they impressed the hell out of me. I agree with Watchtower in that Oregon has one guy to stop and Auburn has a whole lot of weapons to stop on Oregon. I also like the coaching staff better for Oregon.

People think Oregon didn't play anyone. However, looking at Auburn's schedule, they had some cream puffs sandwiched in between some tough games. I watched Auburn against Bama and was not impressed. I have no idea how Bama lost that game. The last series, there were two passes right in the hands of the Bama receivers that were dropped that would have enabled Bama to win. That won't happen against Oregon.

Oregon also whipped, what I think is one of the best teams in the country in Stanford. They whipped Oregon St on the road and whipped a decent USC team. They struggled in one game. Cal.

I think it will be a great game, but I like getting 3 with Oregon. And I honestly don't think Oregon will come out slow. I see that happening more with Auburn. They barely beat 3 very average teams. Miss, Kent and Clem. If they struggle like that, Oregon will bury them. JMO.

That's my take man. Hope that helps...Or maybe makes matters worse.

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              Honestly bro I didn't follow Oregon all too much. I watched them twice and they impressed the hell out of me. I agree with Watchtower in that Oregon has one guy to stop and Auburn has a whole lot of weapons to stop on Oregon. I also like the coaching staff better for Oregon.

People think Oregon didn't play anyone. However, looking at Auburn's schedule, they had some cream puffs sandwiched in between some tough games. I watched Auburn against Bama and was not impressed. I have no idea how Bama lost that game. The last series, there were two passes right in the hands of the Bama receivers that were dropped that would have enabled Bama to win. That won't happen against Oregon.

Oregon also whipped, what I think is one of the best teams in the country in Stanford. They whipped Oregon St on the road and whipped a decent USC team. They struggled in one game. Cal.

I think it will be a great game, but I like getting 3 with Oregon. And I honestly don't think Oregon will come out slow. I see that happening more with Auburn. They barely beat 3 very average teams. Miss, Kent and Clem. If they struggle like that, Oregon will bury them. JMO.

That's my take man. Hope that helps...Or maybe makes matters worse.

KAZ
              settle down bro. USC decent? LMFAO usc this year sucks no 2 ways around it. look at who Oregon played this year........IMO they played exactly 1 decent team(stanford) and even stanford is suspect IMO. Cal is just not good. wash st blows, oregon st sucks, ucla-cc is terrible, arizona st/arizona are weak who else they play?
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76 View Post
                i'm ok with that stat, how did the rest of the SEC teams do...
                You said you and Greek would be the only ones on Oregon so I don't really care about the rest of the SEC I just commented on that game since thats the one you singled out. IMO the SEC is as down this year as much as it has ever been.Last year I felt really good about alabama.This year I like auburn but this will be a BIG test.Oregon has a great team. I won't be betting more than $200 on the game.IMO it could go either way. Good luck to you and whoever you play

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  settle down bro. USC decent? LMFAO usc this year sucks no 2 ways around it. look at who Oregon played this year........IMO they played exactly 1 decent team(stanford) and even stanford is suspect IMO. Cal is just not good. wash st blows, oregon st sucks, ucla-cc is terrible, arizona st/arizona are weak who else they play?
                  Me settle down? LMAO....

And Arkansas St, Chattanooga, La Monroe, Georgia, Clemson, Mississippi, Kentucky and So Carolina really strike fear in many.

Thanks for laugh though!

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

I hate to say it, but I do not think UCONN can hold the players from Oklahoma's jocks.

I also HATE big spreads, but.....

Oklahoma
                    Boise
                    Nebraska

Three Dogs I like

Michigan St
                    Wisconsin
                    GT
                    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
                      Auburn -3 ( BlowOut )
                      Ohio State -3
                      Whiskey +3
                      Can I say Ditto????????????

Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        Me settle down? LMAO....

And Arkansas St, Chattanooga, La Monroe, Georgia, Clemson, Mississippi, Kentucky and So Carolina really strike fear in many.

Thanks for laugh though!

KAZ
                        Boise would be 4-4 after playing those above teams

Comment

Boise would be 4-4 after playing those above teams
                          Hahahaha! Not!

I hate Boise. Their coach is a dick. But they are damn good. And hey, didn't you ask for my opinion? You guys down south have an odd way of showing thanks.

It's gonna be a good game. Don't bet the house on Auburn. They're the ones with come from behind wins. They get down early to Oregon and it's bye bye baby...

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

Stanford -3
                            Oregon +3
                            Toledo -2

I have already made the largest play I will make in the bowl season on Stanford. The ACC was pathetic this year, and while the Pac 10 was not exactly impressively deep, the poundings that Stanford put on their opponents were.

Having watched a lot of Auburn and Oregon, it is very very difficult to believe that Auburn stops the Oregon offense from scoring on almost any possession.

There is no worse bowl setting that could have been handed down on Fla Int'l than Detroit. Toledo will be right at home in these conditions, and the team whose coldest away game all season was 55 degrees will get beaten by a very evenly matched, weather tested team.

Comment

Originally posted by TruckeeT View Post
                              Stanford -3
                              Oregon +3
                              Toledo -2

I have already made the largest play I will make in the bowl season on Stanford. The ACC was pathetic this year, and while the Pac 10 was not exactly impressively deep, the poundings that Stanford put on their opponents were.

Having watched a lot of Auburn and Oregon, it is very very difficult to believe that Auburn stops the Oregon offense from scoring on almost any possession.

There is no worse bowl setting that could have been handed down on Fla Int'l than Detroit. Toledo will be right at home in these conditions, and the team whose coldest away game all season was 55 degrees will get beaten by a very evenly matched, weather tested team.
                              Just FYI this Fla Atl/Toledo game is in a dome....gl

Comment

UConn +17 over Oklahoma
                                Connecticut Huskies +17 over Oklahoma
                                The Huskies of the University of Connecticut +17 over Oklahoma
                                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X