This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Maybe the name calling is what pissed Bryce off.Or maybe Bryce is pissed at me for arguing with GG. Who knows but I sure hope Bryce will come back to posting. He's one of the best
    I wont post any of his emails without his permission but he isnt pissed at me.

He is pissed at ppl like you that continue to fuk with me for no reason. He sees that I dont instigate and is pissed that ppl come and attack me continually. He wonders why there are ppl that root for a poster to lose when we should all be working together to beat the books and cheer each other on

Comment

Maybe the name calling is what pissed Bryce off.Or maybe Bryce is pissed at me for arguing with GG. Who knows but I sure hope Bryce will come back to posting. He's one of the best
      Please don't quote my posts to involve me in any of yours and Greek's bull shit arguments. I'm not particularly interested.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Is this bettorschat??? Wheres monte can we get the name change to

"Betandhopeyoudonogetbashedforlosing.com"
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
          I feel really bad about this, and I agree that the recent gl are strange.

I dont wanna start a problem , but I think Vols and Longnex are pushed and prodded to say thing from an out side source just so he keeps his hands clean
          I speak for myself and myself only. I know exactly what your getting at but thats not happening at all I can promise that. So you say you feel bad.Is that almost an apology for calling me a retard? If it is, I will take it and lets just move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            Please don't quote my posts to involve me in any of yours and Greek's bull shit arguments. I'm not particularly interested.
            no problem

Comment

i speak for myself and myself only. I know exactly what your getting at but thats not happening at all i can promise that. So you say you feel bad.is that almost an apology for calling me a retard? If it is, i will take it and lets just move on.
              fuk no its not an apology you clown

i feel bad that kapt isnt talking to wayne anynore

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                fuk no its not an apology you clown

i feel bad that kapt isnt talking to wayne anynore
                It was worth a shot.

Look it's clear I'm not wanted here. Tell Bryce in yalls emails he don't have to worry about me posting in your threads anymore. I will leave and he should come back in and post.If members are leaving because of me then I should be the one to leave and yall keep the good ones. Good luck to all and no hard feelings towards anyone. Gone for good

Comment

• I wish JC & KB would quit stalking me !!! Between JC and KB, I am being stalked by to pole smokers.

I wish they would take a few days off !!!
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• I tip my hat to Zenyatta and Goldikova....... way to go ladies, some great racing over the weekend..... Oh wait a minute, I thought that this is a sports forum...... must be in the wrong place.....

By the way, this is one of the reasons why I stopped posting plays here..... absolutely childlike....... the mods always seem to be protecting their one special child..... I should know......

Nice to get a good laugh, though.....
                    " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
                    .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
                    "

Comment

• How are they protecting him...I do not think you guys understand.

The main goal for MODs and Monte is to have as many people as possible post and join here. How the fuck can they do that when someone comes into someones thread that trollers follow and they get scared away by "childhood antics". Its more about protecting a site from losing guests over soap operas than protecting one guy. I honestly think they could care less who goes and stays on this forum, as long as it stops the meat grinder from starting up...
                      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• golden crybaby was packer game fixed buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan View Post
                          I know refs control games. But in the end isnt the players making catches and and QBs making plays. Like you mentioned Philly just didnt score when they had to. Yes ref changed the calls of crucial plays, but in the end some of the coaching moves and calls by Philly were questionable at best.
                          Don't mean to be flippant and hindsight is easy, but if one had better Philly on the ML as I did, whether the game was fixed or not would be a moot point. lol
                          Seriously, I can relate to GG's feelings of frustration myself as I and everyone else for that matter have been there.
                          On the other hand, we have all also by accident been on the right side of the fix in our lives if games sometimes are in fact fixed, which I do believe.
                          In the long run it all evens out and our daily existence and standard of living won't be affected one bit whether we got screwed or not by a ref.
                          Sure in the short term it pisses us off but in the big scheme of things it won't matter.
                          But for that matter, in the long run and to quote the word of the famous economsist John Keynes "We are all dead."
                          ps I think this thread got way out of hand.
                          GG expressed some feelings, and imo the prudent course of action was probably just to read it and either agree with or disagree with his contention based on what you saw and talk about that rather than to get into a heated argument about other things which in the short and long run serve no one well.
                          Last edited by savage1; 11-08-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• I like to put peanut butter on my banana and go to the zoo and start swinging it in front of the Lions cage yelling " here kitty kitty !!"
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                              I wish JC & KB would quit stalking me !!! Between JC and KB, I am being stalked by to pole smokers.

I wish they would take a few days off !!!
                              Two not to dumbass

Lol
                              Last edited by jcindaville; 11-08-2010, 02:56 PM.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                                I like to put peanut butter on my banana and go to the zoo and start swinging it in front of the Lions cage yelling " here kitty kitty !!"
                                Me too, cept I wave my banana at homo's

Signed

Bend over Bover
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X