This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elevenblack301 View Post
    i tip my hat to zenyatta and goldikova....... Way to go ladies, some great racing over the weekend..... Oh wait a minute, i thought that this is a sports forum...... Must be in the wrong place.....

By the way, this is one of the reasons why i stopped posting plays here..... Absolutely childlike....... The mods always seem to be protecting their one special child..... I should know......

Nice to get a good laugh, though.....
    the topic of the thread was sports related

who is childlike .. The ppl going into other people threads and attacking them ?? I dont do that

as far as u posting.... I know u are on the over in every nba game tonight... No need to post

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan View Post
      How are they protecting him...I do not think you guys understand.

The main goal for MODs and Monte is to have as many people as possible post and join here. How the fuck can they do that when someone comes into someones thread that trollers follow and they get scared away by "childhood antics". Its more about protecting a site from losing guests over soap operas than protecting one guy. I honestly think they could care less who goes and stays on this forum, as long as it stops the meat grinder from starting up...
      You still peddling juice??
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        It was worth a shot.

Look it's clear I'm not wanted here. Tell Bryce in yalls emails he don't have to worry about me posting in your threads anymore. I will leave and he should come back in and post.If members are leaving because of me then I should be the one to leave and yall keep the good ones. Good luck to all and no hard feelings towards anyone. Gone for good
        As much as I said Bryce was a great guy here and one not to lose, you too are a big part of the BC family. You post picks, have fun for the most part and are an asset that a lot of guys enjoy having around.

Greek is a handicapper here. He rarely strays outside his threads. You're a guy who posts about everything to everyone. I don't think it's clear at all that you're not wanted here. You have guys on your side and Dino has guys on his. Unfortunately, messes like this cause guys to chose sides. Same can be said for a bunch of guys around here that butt heads. That's just life man.

Stick around Vols, this ain't worth leaving for or getting that worked up.

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by chumly View Post
          golden crybaby was packer game fixed buddy
          STAY ACROSS THE STREET NERD.

DO U HAVE ANOTHER GOY TODAY

YOU ARE AVERAGING 5 GOY's A Week

Comment

• go get signed up for the contest buddy we figured out you are down 20 000 so far this year lmfao!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              As much as I said Bryce was a great guy here and one not to lose, you too are a big part of the BC family. You post picks, have fun for the most part and are an asset that a lot of guys enjoy having around.

Greek is a handicapper here. He rarely strays outside his threads. You're a guy who posts about everything to everyone. I don't think it's clear at all that you're not wanted here. You have guys on your side and Dino has guys on his. Unfortunately, messes like this cause guys to chose sides. Same can be said for a bunch of guys around here that butt heads. That's just life man.

Stick around Vols, this ain't worth leaving for or getting that worked up.

KAZ
              I can care less if Vols stays ( meaning he shouldnt leave over this ), but his statement is just trying to garner sympathy.. I dont buy it and you shouldnt kiss his ass 2 stay...thats what he wants

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                Don't mean to be flippant and hindsight is easy, but if one had better Philly on the ML as I did, whether the game was fixed or not would be a moot point. lol
                Seriously, I can relate to GG's feelings of frustration myself as I and everyone else for that matter have been there.
                On the other hand, we have all also by accident been on the right side of the fix in our lives if games sometimes are in fact fixed, which I do believe.
                In the long run it all evens out and our daily existence and standard of living won't be affected one bit whether we got screwed or not by a ref.
                Sure in the short term it pisses us off but in the big scheme of things it won't matter.
                But for that matter, in the long run and to quote the word of the famous economsist John Keynes "We are all dead."
                ps I think this thread got way out of hand.
                GG expressed some feelings, and imo the prudent course of action was probably just to read it and either agree with or disagree with his contention based on what you saw and talk about that rather than to get into a heated argument about other things which in the short and long run serve no one well.
                Game was gonna end at 2 regardless

LMAO...Manning and the Colts didnt even try to tie the game !!!!!!!!!!

99 % of the Time Manning gets at least a FG there to send the game to OT

Comment

• JC the only juice im peddling is soft buttercream from Dimers nips
                  Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                    What happened to the first post when GG said "FOR MY HATERS AND BASHERS... COME ON IN AND ATTACK...

I WILL NOT BE REPLYING AT ALL TO THIS THREAD...BASH AWAY AND TELL ME IM NUTS, ANGRY AND BITTER"

Guess that didnt last long.

Also what happened to the no name calling rule? Does that only apply to some people not others?

Im sure all the golden geeks (my name for GG followers that run to his defense) will bash me as usual for this. All I have to say to the bashers is FOR MY HATERS AND BASHERS... COME ON IN AND ATTACK...

I WILL NOT BE REPLYING AT ALL TO THIS THREAD...BASH AWAY AND TELL ME IM NUTS, ANGRY AND BITTER

I agree longnex, I normally stay away from these piss fights but FOR MY HATERS AND BASHERS... COME ON IN AND ATTACK...
                    had Vols name all over it. Greek got what he asked for.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                      I can care less if Vols stays ( meaning he shouldnt leave over this ), but his statement is just trying to garner sympathy.. I dont buy it and you shouldnt kiss his ass 2 stay...thats what he wants
                      I'm NOT kissing his ass at all. I don't think Vols has ever stuck up for me, so this isn't coming from someone who's picking sides. I think he's an asset to this forum plain and simple. He has a lot of friends here. So do you. Pissing matches are and always will be, a part of this place. There's no good reason for him to leave.
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• That game was so fixed though. Colts got every call all game. Im a TENN fan, but I really cant stand watching the Colts play football anymore. Glad they lost, I had the OVER haha won.

Also WTF is up with this site, I tried to log in 10 times yesterday and it wouldnt let me.

Comment

• Id say Volsfan is just a Peyton lover, thats weak I cant hardly stand him and love the Vols, How bout them 1st half on SAT EZ

Comment

• Lets just put it this way, if their was a way to help the Colts out or hold the Eagles back the Refs were doing that all game long. I dont know if it was fixed, maybe they just want some Peyton weiner??

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                              i agree longnex, i normally stay away from these piss fights but for my haters and bashers... Come on in and attack...
                              had vols name all over it. Greek got what he asked for.
                              lmao

he was gonna come in regardless if i wtote that or not ( which is why i wrote it )

Comment

• Originally posted by Waparied View Post
                                10Dime is the man when it comes to picks
                                handsdown
                                Thanks bro. I try
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X