Clear All

• Originally posted by bover1 View Post

Fuck u twat boy..
    3 day ban for gay people
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      The worst part is, it pissed Bryce off and that guy is gold here.

KAZ

I agree, bryce is very important here but I do not understand why someone would be pissed off and stay away from a forum because 2 guys are going at it. I could never understand that

Comment

• I was on the winning side of this one and frankly, I feel like telling my man to send the money to the NFL Officiating Ethics Committee so this kind of stuff doesn't happen. Rarely do I really believe NFL games are fixed but that one was a crime and should be investigated. Like you...not any single call, just the entire body of corruption....

Comment

• I said I felt the game was fixed ... anyone could come in and agree or dissagree and provide an opinion or arguement as to if it was or wasnt

Vols intentionally tried to piss me off.. Hell deep down inside he could have agreed but he was gonna say exactly what I didnt want to hear on purpose.

I wasnt looking for a fight he was.

I dont follow him around the forum, post in his threads , laugh at him when he has a bad day , ...hell I dont respond to any of his posts that I think are wrong or dissagree with whether its regarding sports, nascar , or politics

He stalks me and cant wait to jump on me when I have a bad day ... he even jumpson me when I have a good day.

And the whole "followers" thing is just stupid. Im sure there is an equal amount of ppl that look at my threads who fade me as there are those who follow me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            I agree, bryce is very important here but I do not understand why someone would be pissed off and stay away from a forum because 2 guys are going at it. I could never understand that
            I took some time off when Bover sword fought two guys once
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Darryl, I agree 100% about the name calling and I have said that to spark 100 times and I know he has said it to dino too. The problem is once you poke the bear and the bear bites your finger off, its not equal treatment but you do not penalize the bear for doing what he does, you tell people not to stick their hand in there and it won't happen. Now if the bear goes crazy without being poked, you take care of him. Sorry, it is the bst analogy I got.

Hey I'm no stranger to this. Me and mavs can't ever seem to agree on anything so we just avoid each other.

On the other side, me and kaptain exchanged some rough emails about greek a few months back and since I didn't agree with him, he left for awhile. We used to get along great but because of a dispute over a poster, he refuses to talk to me now and wishes that guy gl now. Go figure, the guy we argued over gets the gl and now he hates me instead. I've even wished him gl and said I hope his family is doing well more than once with no response. Such is life I guess.

You can't control other peoples feelings but one thing you can do is control your own and even I am still learning that.
              Me and you aint Vols and Greek. I could give two shits less about the arguments we have.

I don't think we ever got to a point where one of us called each other a cunt, or mentally retarded. But, whatever.

Good Luck (sincerely).
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I'm sorry, why isn't Bryce posting anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  I'm sorry, why isn't Bryce posting anymore?
                  I heard he is pissed off because of what went on in this thread and he is taking a few days off. That is all I know

Comment

Me and you aint Vols and Greek. I could give two shits less about the arguments we have.

I don't think we ever got to a point where one of us called each other a cunt, or mentally retarded. But, whatever.

Good Luck (sincerely).
                    I hear ya mavs. It was never this bad but we tend not to agree on much. Either way, I have no ill feelings at all towards you. I in fact try to get you going sometimes even when I know you don't think I'm joking! Hahaha

Now me and kaz ........ we are more like vols and greek! Hahaha

Comment

I heard he is pissed off because of what went on in this thread and he is taking a few days off. That is all I know
                      That's a fucking shame.

Bryce is awesome, I think everyone would agree.

Comment

• 1) First TD by the Colts was continued when review said it was a by Wayne. Even Simms was saying the ball was on the ground with Waynes hands around it and not under it and he sounded like he was lost for words on how the call stayed, end result instead of a 4th and 10 it turns into a TD a few plays later

2) I feel bad for Collie by getting knocked out, however, how in the hell do you call a hit to a defenseless receiver when he had the damn ball in his hands, took 2 steps, got hit legally, fumbled the ball which the Eagles recovered and instead of Eagles ball its Colts ball on a stupid ass call and the Colts go down and score another TD. 14 pts the Colts should never of friggen had if not for the refs.

3) 4th and 18 , they sack Manning and he fumbles . The guy barely touches Mannings helmet and they call a personal foul and automatic first down. Instead of the game being OVER , Indy scores their 3rd touchdown for the backdown cover

4) When Philly was up 9 , philly returns a punt past midfield ..instead of a probable field goal that would have "screwed things up" they call a block in the back

5) Vick hits a wide open reciever for a touchdown and its called back for holding

And I dont think Philly was innocent of things either...4 FG's ...3 in the red zone and 2 when they were inside the 5 ? LOL

Now lets look at the line

Would anyone have blinked an eye if Indy was a 1 point fav..or a 2 -3 point fav ?

Why did Philly open as a 3 point fav ? Why not philly - 1.5

They knew the big players , gambling syndicates were going to pound Philly based on the line ( Philly - 3 !!!!!!! )

They did everything in their power in this game from start to finish to have this game land on a Philly win by one or 2 points.

And their were other plays not mentioned in this post... officialls stalled Philly drives and prolonged Indy drives all game long.. It was so one sided , biased and OBVIOUS it was disgusting to watch
                        Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 11-08-2010, 02:13 PM.

Comment

That's a fucking shame.

Jc is awesome, I think everyone would agree.
                          Thanks Mav
                          [email protected]

Comment

Maybe the name calling is what pissed Bryce off.Or maybe Bryce is pissed at me for arguing with GG. Who knows but I sure hope Bryce will come back to posting. He's one of the best

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              Darryl, I agree 100% about the name calling and I have said that to spark 100 times and I know he has said it to dino too. The problem is once you poke the bear and the bear bites your finger off, its not equal treatment but you do not penalize the bear for doing what he does, you tell people not to stick their hand in there and it won't happen. Now if the bear goes crazy without being poked, you take care of him. Sorry, it is the bst analogy I got.

Hey I'm no stranger to this. Me and mavs can't ever seem to agree on anything so we just avoid each other.

On the other side, me and kaptain exchanged some rough emails about greek a few months back and since I didn't agree with him, he left for awhile. We used to get along great but because of a dispute over a poster, he refuses to talk to me now and wishes that guy gl now. Go figure, the guy we argued over gets the gl and now he hates me instead. I've even wished him gl and said I hope his family is doing well more than once with no response. Such is life I guess.

You can't control other peoples feelings but one thing you can do is control your own and even I am still learning that.

I feel really bad about this, and I agree that the recent gl are strange.

I dont wanna start a problem , but I think Vols and Longnex are pushed and prodded to say thing from an out side source just so he keeps his hands clean

Comment

• I know refs control games. But in the end isnt the players making catches and and QBs making plays. Like you mentioned Philly just didnt score when they had to. Yes ref changed the calls of crucial plays, but in the end some of the coaching moves and calls by Philly were questionable at best.
                                Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                                X