This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Darryl, I agree 100% about the name calling and I have said that to spark 100 times and I know he has said it to dino too. The problem is once you poke the bear and the bear bites your finger off, its not equal treatment but you do not penalize the bear for doing what he does, you tell people not to stick their hand in there and it won't happen. Now if the bear goes crazy without being poked, you take care of him. Sorry, it is the bst analogy I got.
    Agree mostly, but the difference is, the door to the cage was left open and the bear put a sign out front saying, "come on in and poke me, I dare you"....

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      Agree mostly, but the difference is, the door to the cage was left open and the bear put a sign out front saying, "come on in and poke me, I dare you"....

KAZ
      Well said Kaz. I have to take some of the blame cause I took the bait but it can't be ALL on me.

Comment

KAZ
        1000% correct, Bear asked for it!
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Bear needs to stop name calling too!

Why have a policy BC if you're not going to enforce it!!!
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Well said Kaz. I have to take some of the blame cause I took the bait but it can't be ALL on me.
            I've been there with Dino before. He starts a thread and asks for opinions or bashers and when someone doesn't agree, he goes on tilt. He only wants people to agree with him.But you and him have a history so it goes way back farther than this thread. Best to just avoid the exchange. But who am I to talk, I never seem to avoid it...

KAZ
            [email protected]

Comment

• I understand kaz but I've been watching vols poke at greek in his threads for what seems like a month straight now and I think all greek did was acknowledge the inevitable. I don't think it made a bit of difference in what vols did say or would have said. I really don't.

Comment

• Btw, this thread probably should be moved to All Sports Discussion or Rants. Unless we are picking between GG and VolsFan in a cage match(still no pick on that posted yet), dont see see why it is in this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Bear needs to stop name calling too!

Why have a policy BC if you're not going to enforce it!!!

Fuck u twat boy..
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    I understand kaz but I've been watching vols poke at greek in his threads for what seems like a month straight now and I think all greek did was acknowledge the inevitable. I don't think it made a bit of difference in what vols did say or would have said. I really don't.
                    You're right. It's a no win situation. There's a history there and neither guy likes the other. The worst part is, it pissed Bryce off and that guy is gold here.

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1 View Post

Fuck u twat boy..

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by Waparied View Post
                        GG is the man when it comes to picks
                        handsdown
                        What is his record? Does anyone know?

Comment

You're right. It's a no win situation. There's a history there and neither guy likes the other. The worst part is, it pissed Bryce off and that guy is gold here.

KAZ

I just fell out of my chair !!!

Kaz and Wayne AGREE on something !!!!!!

Comment

• My opinion, not that it matters:

Put this shit in the political rant section. Let Vols and GG talk until they either give up or quit. They both have done things for this forum and to see one or the either leave over a "who's dick is bigger" match is ridiculous. Also if anytime either one goes in the others
                            "picks threads" and bashes or says something that would insinuate bashing, ban them. Plain and simple. This thread is wasting too much space on this already

SLOW WEBSITE (Monte)

Haha JK
                            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• Originally posted by Alafan View Post
                              What is his record? Does anyone know?

Comment

• [QUOTE=SustainDan;1861709) They both have done things for this forum and to see one or the either leave over a "who's dick is bigger" match is ridiculous.

Haha JK[/QUOTE]

JC wants to be the judge !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X