Randy Moss Gets Wavied by the Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandmama, you said
    "I believe that Randy plays well for teams, coaches, and organizations he respects"

Here is where I beg to differ. I truly don't believe Moss respects ANYONE unless they kiss his ass and make sure he is "The Team."
    I am not saying he can't play the game. I am saying that is he worth the baggage?

In my opinion, it is a shame that someone as talented as he is and can be, he is such a tool and a douche bag.
    Being someone who coaches, Moss reminds me of what I told a player one time and that is "I would rather lose without you, then try and win with you." Moss is not worth the bullshit and he proved that yesterday.
    Just my opinon.
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      The following is the top spots I think Randy would flourish in, and they are in no paticular order. I know a lot of people think he's washed up, but I know some teams are going to jump on him, and I think they should. I believe that Randy plays well for teams, coaches, and organizations he respects. Whether that's the right was for a player to play is irrelevant because that's how he plays. The following is in no paticular order:

Indy-Peyton is there and Jim Caldwell is someone he'd respect. It also wouldn't surprise me if they get him based on their injuries.

Pitt-Again Tomlin is a solid Coach and a great organization. Don't think they'll get him, but he'd be a nice addition.

Titans- Jeff Fisher is a great Coach that he'd respect. Also, Kenny Brit just went down and they need a WR.

SD-- I dont' think it would work there because I think Norv is a chump and the owner is a D-bag. However, they are really beat up on the WR front.

Atlanta--Great Coach, Great GM and a good Owner.

New England-- I can see them claiming him if he falls there. they already got a 3rd rounder for him..

Cinncy-- I can see them going after him just because they love getting players that need 2nd and 3rd chances. It would be a lot of drama and the media would be all over it.
      As a Falcon fan I'd love to have him, but there is a zero percen chance it happens. Falcons will not bring in a player with baggage..........real or perceived. That offense would be sick if they did though. Turner, Roddy, TGona, Moss. Moss has clearly lost something in that he can no longer beat double teams, but if he played on a team with a better WR like Roddy, he could be great.

Comment

I once got waived by Wendy's. Luckily McDonald's was there to claim me.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Question is who winds up with Moss. My $ is on the Jets

Comment

If the Chargers had any balls, they'd take a chance and after the bye they could have Moss and Vincent Jackson ready with Floyd also healthy and of course super-stud Antonio Gates would still be there chewing up the middle of the field. A move like that could save a team's sinking season but I don't see any way that A.J. and Norv will allow themselves to do something so smart and gutsy.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

I remember, McDonalds stock jumped up that day
                NBA is a joke

Comment

The following is the top spots I think Randy would flourish in, and they are in no paticular order. I know a lot of people think he's washed up, but I know some teams are going to jump on him, and I think they should. I believe that Randy plays well for teams, coaches, and organizations he respects. Whether that's the right was for a player to play is irrelevant because that's how he plays. The following is in no paticular order:

Indy-Peyton is there and Jim Caldwell is someone he'd respect. Not sure he has respect for anyone. It also wouldn't surprise me if they get him based on their injuries.

Pitt-Again Tomlin is a solid Coach and a great organization. Don't think they'll get him, but he'd be a nice addition. Agree

Titans- Jeff Fisher is a great Coach that he'd respect. Also, Kenny Brit just went down and they need a WR. Agree

SD-- I dont' think it would work there because I think Norv is a chump and the owner is a D-bag. However, they are really beat up on the WR front. Correct that Norv is a chump and is lame duck I think.

Atlanta--Great Coach, Great GM and a good Owner. Not a good fit after the Vick stuff.

New England-- I can see them claiming him if he falls there. they already got a 3rd rounder for him.. ????

Cinncy-- I can see them going after him just because they love getting players that need 2nd and 3rd chances. It would be a lot of drama and the media would be all over it. If they dont win, nobody cares about T.O, Ocho and Randy.

Stay tuned for the drama
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Moss played great for the two coaches he respected: D. Green and Belichek. He was having another good year for the Pats, but he just wanted a new contract, and they were not going to give him one. Brad Childress is a chump and has lost control of his team and I'd be surprised if he was still coaching them next year. I still think Moss might go back to the Pats...Call me crazy, but they have nothing to lose; they already have a 3rd round choice for him...
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Moss played great for the two coaches he respected: D. Green and Belichek. He was having another good year for the Pats, but he just wanted a new contract, and they were not going to give him one. Brad Childress is a chump and has lost control of his team and I'd be surprised if he was still coaching them next year. I still think Moss might go back to the Pats...Call me crazy, but they have nothing to lose; they already have a 3rd round choice for him...
                      If that happens that would be a steal!!!!! I hear everybody talking and dogging Randy out but don't you think he may have a point? The Pats is a hell of an organization. To some of these guys its just like some of us who have regular jobs. As long as we get a paycheck, who cares if we are productive or not. Just watch the end of the games and see the players talking to each other. You cannot tell at times who won and who lost. If the players pay was restructured with incentives on wins players like Randy would probably give the effort.

Comment

Steelers won't take him, blackeye already with Ben and his Penis being in co-eds va -j-j's.

Rooney's win typically with smart drafting and great coaching, doubt they add a scumbag like Moss.

I think he is past his prime anyways.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                          If that happens that would be a steal!!!!! I hear everybody talking and dogging Randy out but don't you think he may have a point? The Pats is a hell of an organization. To some of these guys its just like some of us who have regular jobs. As long as we get a paycheck, who cares if we are productive or not. Just watch the end of the games and see the players talking to each other. You cannot tell at times who won and who lost. If the players pay was restructured with incentives on wins players like Randy would probably give the effort.
                          I agree with the after game stuff, saw Big Ben and Bree's talking after the Steelers lost. Fuck that, Nex texted me who dat and I told him to fuck off. Lol

And he is my friend, no fucking way i shoot the shit with the opposing team after i lose, just shows u that we have more passion than those pro athletes.
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

YouTube - Randy Moss - "One Clap" by dj steve porter

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              I agree with the after game stuff, saw Big Ben and Bree's talking after the Steelers lost. Fuck that, Nex texted me who dat and I told him to fuck off. Lol

And he is my friend, no fucking way i shoot the shit with the opposing team after i lose, just shows u that we have more passion than those pro athletes.

JC have you been to the Yum Center yet? It's pretty nice but my seats suck!!!!!!!!

Comment

I know I put about 5-6 places Randy could go, but I did state that the Titans would be a great fit, and if there's any coach that can keep Randy in check, it's Jeff Fisher. I know that Britt going down had a lot to do with it, but Fisher has been there for 16 years and is one of the most respected coaches in the NFL. I think the Titans are a viable Super Bowl contender. Looks like CJ is going to have a bit more space to run now.
                                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X