What the hell is going on in Minnesota?
    Life is a garden, dig it

If you aint first your last

Its a satchel Indian Jones had one

Wow,

Vikings are in a mess.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Vikings waive Randy Moss, what would be Cowboys' "wow" move?

Todd Archer / Reporter

According to NFL Network's Mike Lombardi, Minnesota has waived Randy Moss.

Moss went off after the Vikings' loss to New England and railed on the coaches and touted his love of all things New England and Bill Belichick. Maybe he can go back, but I doubt it.

But it is a "wow" move, considering they just traded for Moss and hoped he would inject some life into the Minnesota season. The Vikings did beat the Cowboys, but that's it really.

So let's relate this to the Cowboys. What would be the similar "wow" move Jerry Jones could make? I'll let you guys say making a coaching change, but move on to a few other ideas, too.

Vikings waive Randy Moss, what would be Cowboys' "wow" move? | Dallas Cowboys Blog | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | The Dallas Morning News

Comment

Just saw the article on yahoo!
        Wowsa!

Why would anyone want him at this point. Say what you want about Bellicheck (sp) but seems to me he runs a controlled environment. If Moss couldn't behave there no way will he behave anywhere.. The guy is an awesome talent but.... There may be no more room in the NFL for this guy.

Comment

1st choice is goes to the Bills

Comment

Does anyone know where you can actually look up current NFL Waiver order? I looked for it unsuccessfully so far.

Comment

wow! go to the browns!
              Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
              +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
              +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
              +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
              +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
              +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
              +14.7 Units

Comment

Any team that takes this MORON is just as stupid as Moss is.
                Anyone who heard his rant on ESPN about the Patriots and about his "interviewing himself" would want no part of him.

The baggage Moss brings isn't worth having him on the team. He is a major loser in my mind because he TRULY believes that he is bigger than "the program"

I hope NO ONE picks this loser up and then we can hear him whine about how "misunderstood" he is. What a tool !!!
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

He could've caught that ball yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    Any team that takes this MORON is just as stupid as Moss is.
                    Anyone who heard his rant on ESPN about the Patriots and about his "interviewing himself" would want no part of him.

The baggage Moss brings isn't worth having him on the team. He is a major loser in my mind because he TRULY believes that he is bigger than "the program"

I hope NO ONE picks this loser up and then we can hear him whine about how "misunderstood" he is. What a tool !!!
                    exactly Dave!

Comment

he should have caught that ball yesterday...

Comment

That was certainly worth the 3rd round draft pick the Vikings gave up to get him. IF I owned the Vikings I would fire the whole front office and the coaching staff. Vikings set themselves back 5 years in catering to Favre's ass the last 2 years.

Comment

This just proves again the brilliance of Belichick. he saw Moss was washed up.....dumped him....picked up Branch. They're better off and the Vikings are out a draft choice.

Moss isn't the same guy anymore. He used to be able to go up in a crowd and catch anything. Now, he never makes those plays.

Comment

I think he's still really good, he just has a bad attitude, doesn't care, doesn't try.

Comment

5 spots Randy would flourish in

The following is the top spots I think Randy would flourish in, and they are in no paticular order. I know a lot of people think he's washed up, but I know some teams are going to jump on him, and I think they should. I believe that Randy plays well for teams, coaches, and organizations he respects. Whether that's the right was for a player to play is irrelevant because that's how he plays. The following is in no paticular order:

Indy-Peyton is there and Jim Caldwell is someone he'd respect. It also wouldn't surprise me if they get him based on their injuries.

Pitt-Again Tomlin is a solid Coach and a great organization. Don't think they'll get him, but he'd be a nice addition.

Titans- Jeff Fisher is a great Coach that he'd respect. Also, Kenny Brit just went down and they need a WR.

SD-- I dont' think it would work there because I think Norv is a chump and the owner is a D-bag. However, they are really beat up on the WR front.

Atlanta--Great Coach, Great GM and a good Owner.

New England-- I can see them claiming him if he falls there. they already got a 3rd rounder for him..

Cinncy-- I can see them going after him just because they love getting players that need 2nd and 3rd chances. It would be a lot of drama and the media would be all over it.
                              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X