No announcement yet.

Any early thoughts for next weekend's NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Cards/Saints over gonna be the most public bet play in NFL history or what??
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mercman View Post
      Ill take the Ravens once again this week, straight up over Indy. This team has that chip on their shoulder and plays better than any road team. I believe they can run the football once again and make it a very physical game. Crowd noise wont affect a great running game and they will apply just enough pressure on Peyton to win the game. Ill take Ray Rice over any back thats left in the playoffs and ill take the Ravens defense as well.
      Good luck to all!
      Yes, but getting down 14-0 early will. That's my only problem with them, if they get down early or not a two minute drill, I just don't think they are capable...
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mercman View Post
        Ill take the Ravens once again this week, straight up over Indy. This team has that chip on their shoulder and plays better than any road team. I believe they can run the football once again and make it a very physical game. Crowd noise wont affect a great running game and they will apply just enough pressure on Peyton to win the game. Ill take Ray Rice over any back thats left in the playoffs and ill take the Ravens defense as well.
        Good luck to all!

NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Yes, but getting down 14-0 early will. That's my only problem with them, if they get down early or not a two minute drill, I just don't think they are capable...

Mavs are you aware that the Ravens lost only two games by more than 6 points all year. By 13 at Green Bay and by 10 to Cincy?

All other games were close or they won. They lost by 2 points at Indy earlier, a game they could have easily won. Also, the Colts may come out flat after shuting it down with 2 games to go and then a bye week off.

The Ravens just never get blown out. I dont see why this will be any different.

I am not saying it cant happen, just not likely imo.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
            Mavs are you aware that the Ravens lost only two games by more than 6 points all year. By 13 at Green Bay and by 10 to Cincy?

All other games were close or they won. They lost by 2 points at Indy earlier, a game they could have easily won. Also, the Colts may come out flat after shuting it down with 2 games to go and then a bye week off.

The Ravens just never get blown out. I dont see why this will be any different.

I am not saying it cant happen, just not likely imo.
            I'm not saying it can't happen either. But there's always the possibility, and they are not a team who can play from behind. Or even in a shootout, which is always possible vs. the Colts...
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Ravens/Colts...

The easy thing to do is to look at Indy and think that they are going to score Early and often. However that defense was SUSPECT against the run all year and the Ravens have that defense to get them good field position where running more will be effective. I look for a close game. I was going Indy early but now I'm starting to change my mind after hitting the stats a bit and really contemplating the scenarios. The Ravens may have a great shot at upsetting here.

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                I'm not saying it can't happen either. But there's always the possibility, and they are not a team who can play from behind. Or even in a shootout, which is always possible vs. the Colts...

Its not their game plan to play from behind, but it happpened at Minnesota earlier in the year. They were down 14 early and 17 in the fourth quarter and should have won the game with a 44 yd FG missed by Hauschka on the final play of the game. So they are capable of playing comeback, even against a good defense like Minny.

Cundif missed a 30 yarder against the Colts which came back to haunt them. Kicking has hurt Balty all year.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Upon further review as of right now i like these plays.

under 57 Cards/Saints
                  Baltimore +6.5
                  Under 45.5 dal/minny
                  NYJ +9
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

bump.

its game day any final thoughts?

i got Saints and Saints-under
                    also have baltimore

sunday i got under in dallas/minny
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Harold, we got our man. After all the hoopla, Grantham will be the perfect fit. He will light a fire under our ass on the defensive side of the ball....can't wait

Comment

chargers went for -7 to -9 at some places in a very short time.

someone or some ppl dumped big $$$$ on SD in a hurry.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                        X