Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    What an idiot!!!

No wonder .... ahhhh forget it ... It is not worth it ...
    Hater

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Go cry to Monte again like you did last time ...

Comment

Let's everyone calm down in here

Comment

Hey fellas, I'm back. Thank you to all 3 moderators. I have busted Wayne's balls in the past and I have said sorry numerous times. I am lucky that Joe lifted the ban. I wont bust wayne's balls anymore. I also told Joe and Wayne that I won't say that 3 letter word anymore. I know some of you dudes like it though. And I have to keep my Erin Andrew posts a bit quiet to.

Thx to all who voted for me to stay on board. I told Waye and Joe that I will post some plays throughout the week as well.

Thanks again to all.
          U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer View Post
            Hey fellas, I'm back. Thank you to all 3 moderators. I have busted Wayne's balls in the past and I have said sorry numerous times. I am lucky that Joe lifted the ban. I wont bust wayne's balls anymore. I also told Joe and Wayne that I won't say that 3 letter word anymore. I know some of you dudes like it though. And I have to keep my Erin Andrew posts a bit quiet to.

Thx to all who voted for me to stay on board. I told Waye and Joe that I will post some plays throughout the week as well.

Thanks again to all.
            I voted for you but you stand zero chance if you fuck up again.Just try to have fun and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I voted for you but you stand zero chance if you fuck up again.Just try to have fun and see what happens
              Thx Vols. Appreciate it man

Comment

Welcome back Guy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  Wow. Take a freakin' chill pill.... Wayne is a big boy and could have banned him permanently if he wanted. If you guys didn't want him here, WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE IT UP FOR A VOTE? Dumb move on your part!

"Hey guys, we're leaving this up for a vote, this guy's an asshole and if you vote yes, you're a dumbass. Thanks, Spark."

He's done nothing to me and I honestly haven't read any shit he's caused with Wayne. Don't get on my nuts cuz I voted him in. I guessed the other 32 guys who voted yes are dumb as well. I don't read every freaking post on here.....

Sometimes you amaze me with the things you comeback with.

KAZ

Kaz, You are a parasite to this forum and your opinions mean nothing.........

Comment

Glad to have you back Guy!!

Comment

Welcomb back, clean slate

Comment

thx man

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                          Welcomb back, 0-2 count, 2 outs bottom of the ninth down by 1
                          That's a little closer to the truth...

Just try and have some fun Uconn.

GL

PK
                          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
                          X