Thursday's In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
    i'm not disagreeing with you. i'm just saying i thought his interview was classy. we also don't know really how bad he was hurt. if it was minor like you are saying, i agree 100% with what you say.
    if it was a minor injury, he won't get ANY respect at the next level and that will be harder to overcome than just playing a bad game.
    dave i slipped and fell on my driveway last week on the ice. It hurt, i was hurt did i stand by my car or go back inside and cry??? Nope i got up dusted myself off was in some pain and said to myself shit i gotta go to work. Got in my car and off i went...... Why because I need to make money not only for me but for my family and for the company which employs me. Same situation here. McCoy was selfish and soft. He didnt have to play the whole game just make some sort of effort. Instead he was cowardly and quit. He let his team and fans down. GL with that in the NFL colt.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      go ahead and hate me but i'll say it i've been watching football for 20+ years and i have never seen a more gutless player than colt McCoy. Guy had a mild strain in his shoulder and couldnt play. X-rays were negative. Even if he couldnt throw, show some heart and go out there and hand the ball off a few plays. Nope i'll just sit it out. Go ahead rip on me atleast i have the stones to call it like it is and say the guy was just sitting there saying why risk my NFL career for this.......what a joke. Byron Leftwich couldnt walk and he finished out a game @ marshall far less important then a BCS title game. Ask any O-lineman or D-lineman if they would sit out any game let alone a title game answer...no way no how aint happening.
      I already responded to this in Dave's thread.

Fuck Colt McCoy and everything he stands for. Punk, is the only way to describe him.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

dave i slipped and fell on my driveway last week on the ice. It hurt, i was hurt did i stand by my car or go back inside and cry??? Nope i got up dusted myself off was in some pain and said to myself shit i gotta go to work. Got in my car and off i went...... Why because I need to make money not only for me but for my family and for the company which employs me. Same situation here. McCoy was selfish and soft. He didnt have to play the whole game just make some sort of effort. Instead he was cowardly and quit. He let his team and fans down. GL with that in the NFL colt.

again, if he could have played and pussied out, he has NO SHOT in the NFL. If he is that soft, he will never make it.

and by the way, i feel bad for the ice !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

again, if he could have played and pussied out, he has NO SHOT in the NFL. If he is that soft, he will never make it.

and by the way, i feel bad for the ice !!!
          there is no way he couldnt have played. He didnt have to pass. He could have handed the ball off with his left hand. It has nothing to do with results and everything to do with lifting the team emotionally. The guy is gutless he chose to sit it out. I hope he fails in the NFL and ends up getting cut.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

there is no way he couldnt have played. He didnt have to pass. He could have handed the ball off with his left hand. It has nothing to do with results and everything to do with lifting the team emotionally. The guy is gutless he chose to sit it out. I hope he fails in the NFL and ends up getting cut.
            this.

Comment

• now my local news just said that x rays show that McCoy had a separated right shoulder.

i heard the same thing you did after the game.

i'm not saying mccoy didn't pussy out, i'm just saying what my local guy just said.

Comment

now my local news just said that x rays show that McCoy had a separated right shoulder.

i heard the same thing you did after the game.

i'm not saying mccoy didn't pussy out, i'm just saying what my local guy just said.
                No slings for separated shoulders? Didn't Bradford separate his shoulder or somewhere along those lines vs. BYU. He was out there fifteen minutes later with a sling and ice....

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  No slings for separated shoulders? Didn't Bradford separate his shoulder or somewhere along those lines vs. BYU. He was out there fifteen minutes later with a sling and ice....
                  it could be a bad report. i don't know. i'm just saying what our local sports guy just said.

Comment

it could be a bad report. i don't know. i'm just saying what our local sports guy just said.
                    Dave, don't catch me as being pissed at you, or anything your saying. I just think McCoy is the ultimate tool bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      Dave, don't catch me as being pissed at you, or anything your saying. I just think McCoy is the ultimate tool bag.

i know and i'm not pissed either.

if he did pussy out, i agree - he is a major tool bag.

i haven't ever really been a big fan of mccoy anyway. i just hope he didn't quit on his team.

being someone who played and still coaches, i just find it hard to believe someone would pussy out in a game like this.
                      this is a game that you wait all your life to play in and being a coach, i find it hard to believe that the "stud" qb would quit. i hope he is hurt and didn't quit.

i know too many young guys who would give both nuts to play in a game of this magnitude and i hope mccoy was hurt and didn't quit, just for the integrity of the game

Comment

i know and i'm not pissed either.

if he did pussy out, i agree - he is a major tool bag.

i haven't ever really been a big fan of mccoy anyway. i just hope he didn't quit on his team.

being someone who played and still coaches, i just find it hard to believe someone would pussy out in a game like this.
                        this is a game that you wait all your life to play in and being a coach, i find it hard to believe that the "stud" qb would quit. i hope he is hurt and didn't quit.

i know too many young guys who would give both nuts to play in a game of this magnitude and i hope mccoy was hurt and didn't quit, just for the integrity of the game
                        I don't like the laughing and yucking it up with the media post-game.

And I agree, it's a lot better for his rep if he is hurt....

Comment

• I have separated / dislocated my shoulder 3 times. If this is the case then there is no way he could have played. During the interview i saw him with his hand up holding the top of his shirt and figured it was a separaterd shoulder cause you cant let your arm dangle by ur side

Comment

dave i slipped and fell on my driveway last week on the ice. It hurt, i was hurt did i stand by my car or go back inside and cry??? Nope
                            Take your winnings from football and buy your neighbors some new pictures for the wall and dishes that cracked on the floor

Was there a tsunami warning issued after the quake?

Comment

• i cant disagree when u guys anymore. Yes, He's a punk..Yes, he let his teammates down, but cmon.. The guy has MILLIONS riding on his shoulder. I dont think many people, especially with the influence of there parents by there side going back into the game. What happens if he gets sacked and lands on that shoulder, who knows what type of damage he could cause. Do you have any idea of the implications that would cause on his draft status, his signing bonus, possible his career! I got crushed on the game last night, I was pissed he didnt come back in, but when you think about it logically, long term, NO way in hell was he coming back.

Comment

Bry your a good shit...but to compare these 2 events is comical...
                                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                                X