No announcement yet.

Thursday's In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I appreciate Colt McCoy after that interview..not sure I've ever heard a better interview.

Comment

Originally posted by clev1884 View Post
      i agree mccoy would have been the difference. Texas would have won
      x2

let alone the easy cover

they were dominating when colt was in there and up 6 -0

fuk they were down 3 with 3 min left in the game

i dont know how anyone can say other wise

Comment

Nice job tonight Mcelroy. I think anyone of us here could have won this game as Bamas QB tonight

58 passing yards

Got to be an all time low for a championship QB

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          Wow, I appreciate Colt McCoy after that interview..not sure I've ever heard a better interview.

yeah, big time class interview.
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
            x2

let alone the easy cover

No offense man, but they were dominating because of a terrible fake punt that the Texas defender should've knocked down and a terrible kickoff team. They should've been up at least 10-0 yet they were up 6-0.

This game proved to me what I said all season, CFB this year was full of medicority...no dominant team.

Comment

Mcelroy got 54% (6/11) for 58 yrds, they won because Ingram did realy good job for the
              TD 31-21

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                I disagree...Texas's defense in the 1st half was atrocious...not to mention that terrible play before HT.

i agree with you and not just because i bet bama.

alabama gave texas the ball twice in scoring position and they could only get 2 field goals. I think those two possesions and the play before half sealed the win. Alabama holding Texas to 6 points after 1 very bad call by Saban and the fumble on the kickoff was huge. Two TD's there might have made a BIG difference in the game. Instead of being down by 14, Bama's only down by 6. HUGE difference in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                  Nice job tonight Mcelroy. I think anyone of us here could have won this game as Bamas QB tonight

58 passing yards

Got to be an all time low for a championship QB
                  all that was really asked.

Comment

I forgot to add that the Texas WRs were a f'ing joke tonight.

It's obvious that Roy Williams (WR for Dallas) went to Texas.

Comment

• go ahead and hate me but i'll say it i've been watching football for 20+ years and i have never seen a more gutless player than colt McCoy. Guy had a mild strain in his shoulder and couldnt play. X-rays were negative. Even if he couldnt throw, show some heart and go out there and hand the ball off a few plays. Nope i'll just sit it out. Go ahead rip on me atleast i have the stones to call it like it is and say the guy was just sitting there saying why risk my NFL career for this.......what a joke. Byron Leftwich couldnt walk and he finished out a game @ marshall far less important then a BCS title game. Ask any O-lineman or D-lineman if they would sit out any game let alone a title game answer...no way no how aint happening.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post

It's obvious that Roy Williams (WR for Dallas) went to Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                          x2

let alone the easy cover

Can't say that I full agree w/ this either. With Bama up 24-7 at half, all the momentum in the world, and Texas' QB shitting himself, Bama came out in the 2nd half with a game plan of running clock. They lost all their momentum thinking the game was over. If that was a back and forth game, w/ Colt playing, totally different offensive game plan for Bama. I'm not saying Bama definitely wins, but I don't think you are looking at the full picture. Bama was clearly playing that 2nd half not to lose the game. Don't forget Bama was moving the ball on the ground w/ ease when it was still a game. I think Bama had 180 rushing yards in the 1st half.
                          Last edited by harold_bush; 01-08-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Is Mark May going blind?

Why the f'ing sunglasses?

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                              go ahead and hate me but i'll say it i've been watching football for 20+ years and i have never seen a more gutless player than colt McCoy. Guy had a mild strain in his shoulder and couldnt play. X-rays were negative. Even if he couldnt throw, show some heart and go out there and hand the ball off a few plays. Nope i'll just sit it out. Go ahead rip on me atleast i have the stones to call it like it is and say the guy was just sitting there saying why risk my NFL career for this.......what a joke. Byron Leftwich couldnt walk and he finished out a game @ marshall far less important then a BCS title game. Ask any O-lineman or D-lineman if they would sit out any game let alone a title game answer...no way no how aint happening.
                              i'm not disagreeing with you. i'm just saying i thought his interview was classy. we also don't know really how bad he was hurt. if it was minor like you are saying, i agree 100% with what you say.
                              if it was a minor injury, he won't get ANY respect at the next level and that will be harder to overcome than just playing a bad game.

Comment

• [QUOTE=10DimeBry;1755136]go ahead and hate me but i'll say it i've been watching football for 20+ years and i have never seen a more gutless player than colt McCoy. Guy had a mild strain in his shoulder and couldnt play. X-rays were negative. Even if he couldnt throw, show some heart and go out there and hand the ball off a few plays. Nope i'll just sit it out. Go ahead rip on me atleast i have the stones to call it like it is and say the guy was just sitting there saying why risk my NFL career for this.......what a joke. Byron Leftwich couldnt walk and he finished out a game @ marshall far less important then a BCS title game. Ask any O-lineman or D-lineman if they would sit out any game let alone a title game answer...no way no how aint happening.[/QU

I agree but his Mom is hot
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X