Another ? for my Fantasy Football brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctt8410 View Post
    I do the deal. You need to give yourself the best chance to win now or you're out of the playoffs anyway. Of course, this is coming from a guy who just traded Welker for Dallas Clark.

I know, wtf?

I would have given you Vernon Davis (More points than Clark) and somebody else for Welker!

Comment

Points be damned, I think Dallas Clark is the best TE to have going forward. I shopped Welker a little, but never liked the 2nd player in a 2-for-1.

Comment

Vernon looks like the man with Alex Smith at the Helm. 93 yards and 3 TD's ain't too shabby!

Comment

Tell me about it. Thanks for not starting him this week and running up the score on me.

Comment

Tell me about it. Thanks for not starting him this week and running up the score on me.

Comment

ctt, Go decline my trade offer so i can offer it to somebody else!!!

I'm assuming that's what you'll do and i need an answer one way or the other!

Comment

I really thought about accepting, but I'm still ok with my runningbacks. Leon Washington's injury hit my teams hard this week.

Comment

Just kidding, thanks for the input guys. Anyone else out there w/ an opinion?

Comment

You can do better than Gonzalez for Warner. Carlson isn't bad. I would pick up Carlson but would also try and get something for Warner before the deadline.

I am in a similar situation as I have both Rodgers and Warner. don't know what to do with him.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Davis OF WASHINGTON is a nice pick up AT TIGHT END although on a bye this week. REDSKINS wont rush Cooly back and jeopardize his future. Redskins seldom get ball to recievers or running backsWwith any reliable effort and the tight end has been used regularly for past couple years. Davis might be the most motivated Redskin on the field and certainly Campbel relies on tight end as his security blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY View Post
                        Davis OF WASHINGTON is a nice pick up AT TIGHT END although on a bye this week. REDSKINS wont rush Cooly back and jeopardize his future. Redskins seldom get ball to recievers or running backsWwith any reliable effort and the tight end has been used regularly for past couple years. Davis might be the most motivated Redskin on the field and certainly Campbel relies on tight end as his security blanket.
                        Yes, he sure looked good the other night. I thought about him, but I've already got a couple starters (SJax and Chris Johnson) that play on awful offenses, which really limit their potential. Redskins' offense is equally bad, so I 'm not sure I want another play on a turd offense.

Thanks for the thought.
                        Last edited by harold_bush; 10-28-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I really thought about accepting, but I'm still ok with my runningbacks. Leon Washington's injury hit my teams hard this week.

Not surprising. None of my trades ever get accepted and then i watch other ridiculous ones go through ....

Comment

Working...
                          X