No announcement yet.

Beckham & Happ Win Sporting News ROY Honors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BW, If the Cardinals lose Holliday, they are FUCKED!

You never mentioned that but it is HUGE and with Boras as his agent, they may be screwed!!!

Comment

The Braves only had 7 guys who played in 100 or more games too and 1 was Kelly Johnson and another was Garrett Anderson, both guys that shouldn't be there next season and 1 lost his job. That's not good enough or consistent enough. You take those two out and that leaves a whopping 5 guys who played 100 or more games. That isn't going to cut it. That's why i think they need not 1 but 2 more bats and they need to throw a consistent lineup out there every day, something they couldn't do this year and it killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        Hanson should've started the season in the Majors and by being cheap, it cost them a playoff berth. If I was a Braves fan, I would be pissed off by that move. Braves need one big bat to really contend. Vazquez, Hanson, Jurgens, Lowe and Hudson is solid, should've got them in the playoffs this year. Their offense needs a number 4 hitter however. I like McClouth, Chipper, McCann, but Garret Anderson is toast
        Chipper is toast as well.

Mavs, how much we wagering the Braves don't win 100 games next year?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

I said that this year too kb. The guy is simply NOTHING SPECIAL anymore and that was with a somewhat healthy year. He hit .264 with 18 HR's and 71 RBI's and we are including him in there as one of there great hitters?

Comment

No one in the braves lineup scares me, seriously no one. I talk a lot of shit trying to yank chains, but I'm dead serious about that comment.

Comment

McClouth maybe a little, and he's a good player as well as McCann, but scary they are not.

Comment

Braves need new life in the clubhouse..meaning Bobbie Cox needs to step down now.

Winning the divisional title x number of years in a row was great but the guy should have 3-4 WS Rings and got one.

Can't say much bc my Indinas are interviewing Manny Acta...wow.
                "Happens to everyone. Time to time, everyone goes bust. You'll be back in the game before you know it."

Comment

No one in the braves lineup scares me, seriously no one. I talk a lot of shit trying to yank chains, but I'm dead serious about that comment.

You are 100% right kb. Only 2 guys hit over 14 HR's this year, McCann with 21 and Chipper with 18. That is down right PATHETIC!!!

Only 1 guy had more than 76 RBI's and that was also McCann with 94 ........... and they are 1 batter away? Seriously??

Comment

Mavs, how much we wagering the Braves don't win 100 games next year?
                    I said they're one big hitter away from 100 wins.

Settle down KB.
                    Last edited by mavskidd02; 10-22-2009, 06:12 PM.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                    X