No announcement yet.

Please Read: NBA Basketball Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take the Thunder. I know I'm local, but I realize they suck and I feel like I'm pretty biased about them. The Sooners, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Mavs, Are you doing this and are there only going to be about 5 people following 5 teams? Which 5 teams are you gonna have followed and how do you choose them?
      If we can't 15-20 people to participate, then no, it's not worth the time.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        If we can't 15-20 people to participate, then no, it's not worth the time.
        If you have only 5 people covering 5 teams it could be worth it as well.

I would do it but I hate the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          If you have only 5 people covering 5 teams it could be worth it as well.

I would do it but I hate the NBA.
          I just don't see it. Very few people seem to care. Not everyone keeps up with these type things either, having a large group would mean we could afford to have a few posters drop out. With 5 people it just doesn't seem worth the time....

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            Another site does something similar except in a contest. Each contestant picks a team. They have to post their pick for each game their team plays.
            A contest format would likely generate more interest, however, I have nothing to offer as a prize for this type of thing, and the season starts soon...

Comment

i follow the New jersey nets. im a huge fan.season ticket holder for 13 years but they are young and while they have some nice players. overall they will suck compared to rest of divsion and i will lose interest at some point. so i have to agree with wayne. but i would be happy to answer any questions, injuries, thoughts on the nets for anyone betting for or against them
              THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
              your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                i follow the New jersey nets. im a huge fan.season ticket holder for 13 years but they are young and while they have some nice players. overall they will suck compared to rest of divsion and i will lose interest at some point. so i have to agree with wayne. but i would be happy to answer any questions, injuries, thoughts on the nets for anyone betting for or against them
                Your not getting the concept. You would get a random team, for instance the Celtics. And you follow them without bias....

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  Your not getting the concept. You would get a random team, for instance the Celtics. And you follow them without bias....
                  ok i hear ya. i will partcipate but i want the nets. no interest in following the other 29 teams
                  THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                  your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                    ok i hear ya. i will partcipate but i want the nets. no interest in following the other 29 teams
                    From the lack of interest, this is unlikely to even happen...

Comment

Working...
                    X