Alabama new #1 in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Don't blame me,I have been out of town and had nothing to do with it.

Again, back to the topic.My Vols are heading down as 15 point underdogs to play #1 Bama. As much as I like the points,the UNDER might be my play of the week
    I hear ya, the line seems fishy..Bama is 18 point favs over SC, but only 15 against your Vols..Well, I think this guy sums up my thoughs better than I can:

YouTube - Buddy Guy - I Smell A Rat
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      Kapt, I really do not care what you think of the following statement: I really do feel sorry for ANYONE living here.....think this is a case where we can all agree..
      23 year years has passed. How long before the place can be inhabited?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
        you're still missing/evading the point.....

Nothing to do with where i live, or he lives, or others live.....

It was all about the provoking attack.....intent....

You can so readily say i provoked gg and chado, but you can't say shit about grandmama trying to provoke kb.......

You read what you want to in these statements, whatever is convenient for your argument......

Yes wayne.......don't twist the words to your likings.....we all have different opinions, and the right to them.....agreed with that, always have......

That's not the point i was making.....

And you know it...........as you, frank, and others have said, and i agree, who gives a fuck where one lives.....i started out with different scenarios to prove a point as to why one would/would not like a certain area of the usa.....

Made sense to me....there were a lots of contingencies......also said where the 2 most liked plaqces were,

but never did cut anyones state down....as you did....why....i have a lil more concern for other peoples feelings......that's why

gl in your endeavors wayne. Whatever they be
        Actually Karl, No, there was no double standard. See, the difference is that i didn't give you a whole essay bitching at you for your opinion like you did me. If i had, then it would be a double standard. You can bitch and moan about his statement all you want, AND I WON'T QUOTE YOU TELLING YOU ALL THE CRAP you told me. I'll let you have your opinion and i'll respect it. As far as provoking goes, i didn't see it, frank didn't see it and neither did monte. You and others may have but who cares, we don't all look at the world through the same window. Maybe some day you'll come to that conclusion and understand it. You picked the wrong person to "ASSUME" i let it go with. If i thought there was intent there involving kb, i would have said something right there and then.

As far as your comment about what i should do as a MOD? Please, do you own the handbook on that? If you do i'd like to see it. I have not said a word after watching you provoke chado several times and i've even watched others ask you to stop, but this time i should have? Now that's a double standard on your part too Kaptain.

gl in your endeavors too. Whatever they be

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Actually Karl, No, there was no double standard. See, the difference is that i didn't give you a whole essay bitching at you for your opinion like you did me. If i had, then it would be a double standard. You can bitch and moan about his statement all you want, AND I WON'T QUOTE YOU TELLING YOU ALL THE CRAP you told me. I'll let you have your opinion and i'll respect it. As far as provoking goes, i didn't see it, frank didn't see it and neither did monte. You and others may have but who cares, we don't all look at the world through the same window. Maybe some day you'll come to that conclusion and understand it. You picked the wrong person to "ASSUME" i let it go with. If i thought there was intent there involving kb, i would have said something right there and then.

As far as your comment about what i should do as a MOD? Please, do you own the handbook on that? If you do i'd like to see it. I have not said a word after watching you provoke chado several times and i've even watched others ask you to stop, but this time i should have? Now that's a double standard on your part too Kaptain.

gl in your endeavors too. Whatever they be
          i HEAR YOU NOW, AND i'VE HEARD IT ALL B4.......

RE; ME PICKING ON CHADO, AND OTHERS CHIMING IN AND SAYING i'M WRONG, AND YOU SAid nothing.....

what side of your chest do you wantr to put the medal on wayne.....

In the first place, I said my comment was not directed at Chad, and you and several others said it was, weel you're all wrong...

I know who I shot that statement aT, IT JUST so hjappened, there was a current thread started, re who hypes their plays.....

ASSUME is the correct word here...you all assumed wrong.....was dirtected elsewhere....

NO handbook on MODS, agreed, but you would think a MOD would set examples as to how he wANTS fellow members to post....

Be fair, not bias/predujiced.....give concern to thers feelings, not like you calling Cleveland a SCUM place....no regard for others feelings....

i'M NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU RE THIS, WE'VE DONE THIS B4.....

It's your site wayne, and you run it the way you see fit, If I don't like it I can leave.....I know the rules....and you talk about opinions disagreeing with me, no problem.....

you're right, we don't look at the world through the same window.....

doesn't change my opinion, that you do have double/bias standaRDS......

AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO START SHOWING YOU WHERE...WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THAT ALSO B4....

Lets face it Wayne, you and I see things differently, only difference is, you're the MOD, I'm the member, it's your site.....run it as YOU see fit.....

no more conversation from me regarding you and your opinion from now on Wayne.....

I don't care to discuss it any further, I don't care to converse with you, or interact with you......

If that's a problem, BAN me.......

I have no problem with that either....

I'll avoid you, and you avoid me.....nuff said....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Woo Hoo

I'm part of the "Thumbs Down" Club now Kaptain?

Guess what, i just Inducted you in the Club as well!

Maybe we can all get together for a Thumbs Down benefit dinner sometime. We'll make sure there is a podium there just for you and your speeches while we are eating too!

Comment

• frankb03

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
              23 year years has passed. How long before the place can be inhabited?
              this is very interesting, lengthy, but informative......i NHATURALY HAVE A BETTER INTEREST, AND INSIGHT AS TO RELATING TO THIS, CAUSE i SPENT MY LIFE BUILDING AND WORKING ON EM......

GO TO THIS LINK....CLICK ON ALL OTHER POSSIBLE LINKS, WILL GIVE THE AVERAGE PERSON (by that I mean people not familiar with nuke power, how it works, and the pros and cons to it)....A MUCH BETTER IDEA OF WHAT HAPPENED, WHY, REASONS FOR THE DEAths, and how long they are in for trouble.....

Chernobyl disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• wayne

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Woo Hoo

I'm part of the "Thumbs Down" Club now Kaptain?

Guess what, i just Inducted you in the Club as well!

Maybe we can all get together for a Thumbs Down benefit dinner sometime. We'll make sure there is a podium there just for you and your speeches while we are eating too!
                that's the way I like it, and the way I want it.....

thanks.....

Comment

Working...
                X