Alabama new #1 in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama new #1 in football

Wow,now my vols go on the road to play the #1 team in the nation.

The guys at ESPN are crying there eyes out that there GAYTORS got bumped

Comment

Doesn't really matter other than disrespect. Tide vs Gators in SEC championship. Winner gets in the big game.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Bama #1 in AP and Florida #1 Coach's Poll. Doesn't really matter anyway, as they'll play each other.
        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Does anyone see Texas losing @ Oklahoma St. Outside of that game their schedule has been a joke, especially with Oklahoma not playing with their starting QB. I would like to see USC play an SEC team in a bowl game for once. Would hate to see USC destroy Iowa (another big ten team) in the rose bowl
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

assuming tx and usc win out, i would much rather see usc play fla/bama loser rather than crappy iowa...and it looks like fla/bama loser will play cincinnasti in the sugar bowl instead of usc...it's a joke...

Comment

I would like to see Bama vs FLa in the SEC champ and BCS title game. USC and Texas are both crap.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                I would like to see Bama vs FLa in the SEC champ and BCS title game. USC and Texas are both crap.
                you do realize that they play football outside the SEC, don't you???

Comment

Cincy vs Boise St in the Title game!

All the other BCS Title games have been a drubbing and a bore fest. I bet that game would be GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                    No, he doesn't realize that

Comment

I think the 3rd best team "Right Now" is Michigan. They dropped 63 on their opponent this week!

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                        I would like to see Bama vs FLa in the SEC champ and BCS title game.
                        Why? The better team will have already been decided. Now let that winner play another proven team.

If you want them to play again in the NC, why even play the SEC Game?

I've heard other people say this, and there is zero logic behind it.

I would like to see any of these, and I will be happy:
                        SEC Winner vs. USC
                        SEC Winner vs. Boise St.
                        SEC Winner vs. Texas
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          i mean, i love the SEC, but you should hear it down here...it's like nobody else even plays football...you think we got any pub on usc/nd or the red river rivalry??? hell no...it's such a joke how close-minded it is...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                            OF course. All I'm saying is that they're the two best teams. It would be cool to see a rematch of those two teams in the title game. BTW, have you made your hotel reservations for the Papa John's Bowl Lemke? I can hook you up with some nice places to eat in Bham!!
                            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Sooner, you live in Oklahoma. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X