Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
    To me, there's little difference between him and Jason Campbell at this point. And where were Witten, Barber or Choice at the end of this game?? How in the world is Witten not involved in the red zone with the game on the line??
    Yes, Im a cowboy fan, and Im so tired of Romo's mistakes costing us winnable games. As far as Barber goes..he started the game banged up, with our other weapon Felix Jones out, we mostly played our 3rd string rb Choice. Denver has a very talented linebacking core and when Roy Williams went out with injury it made it much harder to find Witten. THe cowboys have to have Barber, Jones, and Williams healthy or Romo just looks like the homo we all know he is.

Comment

Im a Cowgirl fan too, and I think Romo is to blame for the offensive struggles. But another dumb fuck that is not getting enough blame is Terrance Newman. That is one lazy no tackling piss poor washed up corner back.
      5* 0-0
      4* 0-0
      3* 1-0
      2* 1-0
      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Romo will NEVER be an elite QB in the NFL.
        One thing that the coaches need to tell him to do is to take off and RUN when you stand in the pocket for 4 seconds and see that your sorry receivers are covered and cant get open.He did not run one time yesterday after the Broncos D were blanketing his receivers.All he had to do yesterday was run a few times to make the Broncos D keep an eye on him.If he would have taken off a few times and picked up some good yardage his WRS wouldnt have been shut down like they were.I dont know how many stinking times I was yelling at the TV for him to run,take off and run pssy.I lost my voice.He ran a lot more last year,nothing effects a defense more than a QB that can take off when the receivers are blanketed,on top of that,his O-line played a great game,its impossible to hold blocks for 5 seconds in the NFL,guarenteed Romo will start running in the future.
        Last edited by creep; 10-05-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by creep View Post
          Romo will NEVER be an elite QB in the NFL.
          One thing that the coaches need to tell him to do is to take off and RUN when you stand in the pocket for 4 seconds and see that your sorry receivers are covered and cant get open.He did not run one time yesterday after the Broncos D were blanketing his receivers.All he had to do yesterday was run a few times to make the Broncos D keep an eye on him.If he would have taken off a few times and picked up some good yardage his WRS wouldnt have been shut down like they were.I dont know how many stinking times I was yelling at the TV for him to run,take off and run pssy.I lost my voice.He ran a lot more last year,nothing effects a defense more than a QB that can take off when the receivers are blanketed,on top of that,his O-line played a great game,its impossible to hold blocks for 5 seconds in the NFL,guarenteed Romo will start running in the future.
          Man good call. These guys forget about this once they believe they become a pocket passer.

Man I never liked t.o but this puss has led the league in touchdowns the last 5 years. The guys romo has now

roy williams=chump
          patrick crayton=gutless
          sam hurd=would he be on any other roster in nfl
          miles austin= is he related to austin carr?

Guess what with that receiving core I can now watch witten more closely because I dont have to double anyone of those shit guys above.

Comment

Love it....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

From FanNation

Did Romo forget it was fourth down?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is getting a lot of criticism for throwing consecutive passes to fourth receiver Sam Hurd against Denver standout cornerback Champ Bailey on third and fourth down to end the game in Sunday's 17-10 loss. Is is possible that Romo didn't know it was fourth down? Following the final incomplete pass to end the Cowboys hopes, a video caught on KDFW Fox-4 shows Romo seemingly telling his linemen to line back up. He then flashes three fingers to one of the game officials. After hearing the response, Romo screams and walks off field. If true, Romo apparently forgot about the spike to stop the clock on second down.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                Did Romo forget it was fourth down?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is getting a lot of criticism for throwing consecutive passes to fourth receiver Sam Hurd against Denver standout cornerback Champ Bailey on third and fourth down to end the game in Sunday's 17-10 loss. Is is possible that Romo didn't know it was fourth down? Following the final incomplete pass to end the Cowboys hopes, a video caught on KDFW Fox-4 shows Romo seemingly telling his linemen to line back up. He then flashes three fingers to one of the game officials. After hearing the response, Romo screams and walks off field. If true, Romo apparently forgot about the spike to stop the clock on second down.
                How can you play QB at the NFL level and not know the situation with the game on the line especially?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  How can you play QB at the NFL level and not know the situation with the game on the line especially?
                  Because it's Romo. I mean since he signed that big contract what has he been known the most for? Dating Simpson among others and playing golf.

Comment

Working...
                  X