Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo

What a chump.
    This guy is so overrated it makes me sick,he looks like Jason Cambell out there.Missing wide open receivers,holding the ball and taking sacks.Why doesnt he take off and run?It will be hard for me to ever back the Cowboys against a decent team with Romo at QB.Just looking at him makes me want to break his jaw,what a chump.

such a piece of shit he is
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

i think this thin dallas air is fucking with dallas

homo is gasping for air on the sidelines

Comment

i think im gonna be sick

Comment

how can romo give a thumbs up and say thats good

Comment

Wow huge play

Comment

To me, there's little difference between him and Jason Campbell at this point. And where were Witten, Barber or Choice at the end of this game?? How in the world is Witten not involved in the red zone with the game on the line??

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                To me, there's little difference between him and Jason Campbell at this point. And where were Witten, Barber or Choice at the end of this game?? How in the world is Witten not involved in the red zone with the game on the line??

Yeah 2 straight throws to Hurd?
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post

I tell you what, they both have that deer in the headlights look down pat.........................

Comment

Romo has such shitty throwing mechanics, its no wonder balls sail on him.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

The Cowgirls are in trouble. Eventually, defenses are going to put 8 guys in the box to stop the running game forcing Romo to beat them. Dallas doesn't have the weapons. Their receivers aren't going to scare many D-backs.

Comment

Romo sucks! He's going to cost Wade his job and the Cowboys will not be in the playoffs this year. But that motherfucker Romo will never have to work a day in his life because he stole Jerry's money for 5+ years!
                        5* 0-0
                        4* 0-0
                        3* 1-0
                        2* 1-0
                        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                          I tell you what, they both have that deer in the headlights look down pat.........................
                          It's so true. Both of them do the exact same things. Hold the ball forever, have jumpy feet, stare down receivers, and panic when the pocket starts to break. A great QB makes the receivers around him better. I see no way either guy ever wins a Super Bowl. Romo prefers to spend the offseason trying to be a pro golfer rather than doing what it takes to be a Super Bowl champion. You'd never see the Mannings, Brady or Roethlisberger doing that.

Comment

Wade Phillips is dumb. Those play calls were horrible. I freaking donkey could call a slant with your 4th receiver against Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                              Wade Phillips is dumb. Those play calls were horrible. I freaking donkey could call a slant with your 4th receiver against Champ Bailey
                              Agreed. Funny how things change. Jason Garrett was the hottest coaching candidate around 2 years ago. He may be out of a job after this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X