Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see the Sears commercial with Brett Favre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen the commercial because anytime I see him on TV I either change the channel or pause the DVR. Wait. Then skip. The mere sight of the guy makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Not affecting my life one bit, I am just thinking about the other guys you never hear about. Its just like the Viking reciever who made a unbelievable catch with 2 guys on him to win that game. Yeah Farve threw it up, the receiver was 90% of that play and Farve gets 90% of the media glory from it.

The QB and WR were equally responsible for that play flare. Without Favre, he NEVER gets a chance to catch that ball if it isn't thrown that way. Greg Lewis had 1 option and that was Brett Favre. Favre had a few options and he chose Lewis and he also put the ball in the one tiny window where it could be caught but not defended. Yes, it was a great catch but the throw was also great!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
        I haven't seen the commercial because anytime I see him on TV I either change the channel or pause the DVR. Wait. Then skip. The mere sight of the guy makes me sick.

It is pretty funny frank. When i 1st saw it i had to laugh!

Comment

You guys can embed videos on here

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            OK! I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              "Those guys drive me crazy".

It is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                "Those guys drive me crazy".

It is funny.

The 1st time i saw it i told the wife to rewind it. I said he didn't just say that did he?

Money or not, i was a little surprised that he did that and played along with it!

Comment

I like the commercial

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny! People are making way to big of a deal of this.

Comment

It is funny. Funnier than I thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        Wayne, that is bullshit, you dont think the QBs, recievers, coaches, management of those teams in training camp were affected?? I think the guy is an asshole.

Not affecting my life one bit, I am just thinking about the other guys you never hear about. Its just like the Viking reciever who made a unbelievable catch with 2 guys on him to win that game. Yeah Farve threw it up, the receiver was 90% of that play and Farve gets 90% of the media glory from it.
                        Uhhh...Here in MN where it really matters. Every single media outlet this week has had an interview with Lewis. I havent heard a word from Favre other than his national press conference. ESPN is more to blame on that than anything. Dont blame Favre that he drives their ratings. Lewis is the darling around here for a week and he deserves it. That was an OUTSTSANDING catch. It was a very good throw as well and was far from being a toss up. BTW...Lewis will likely play again this week as it looks like Reynaud may be not be able to play. Dont forget...The only reason Lewis was in the game was because Reynaud got hurt early in the game and Harvin had just run 7 go routes in a row. Again...Outstanding catch!!!
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
                        X