Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see the Sears commercial with Brett Favre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see the Sears commercial with Brett Favre?

Disgusting that Mr. Diva would make a commercial and cash in on his apparent inability to make a decision.

What a slap in the face to the teams he played/plays for.

The saga continues
    NBA is a joke

How dare he make light of something. What a dick!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Disgusting that Mr. Diva would make a commercial and cash in on his apparent inability to make a decision.

What a slap in the face to the teams he played/plays for.

The saga continues

Are you serious????

I think that commercial is fucken HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

I think it is very funny myself. You guys get waaaaaaaay to uptight with Brett Favre man, i don't get it!

Comment

"I'll take it............

I don't want it."

Comment

I thought it was hillarious also that he was able to make fun of himself w/ all his and not being able to make decisions!

Comment

A lot of guys waffle back and forth can't really make a decision.

"Yeah I can't stand those guys"

Comment

Originally posted by baldtacolover1 View Post
              I thought it was hillarious also that he was able to make fun of himself w/ all his and not being able to make decisions!

I agree. I thought it was GREAT that he would do that commercial and basically make fun of himself. That is the funniest part of the whole commercial!!

Comment

YouTube - Brett Favre Sears Commercial-Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  I agree. I thought it was GREAT that he would do that commercial and basically make fun of himself. That is the funniest part of the whole commercial!!

Joe Fan thinks its funny but I am sure the NFL teams management and players he held over a barrel think it is low.

I honestly dont even find it funny. Glad he thinks its a joke because he has become a joke.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Joe Fan thinks its funny but I am sure the NFL teams management and players he held over a barrel think it is low.

I honestly dont even find it funny. Glad he thinks its a joke because he has become a joke.
                    Seriously man, nobody was hurt with Brett Favre's decision. Green Bay moved on right away with Rodgers and Favre has been with 2 teams since. You act like it affected your life or something. It really wasn't that big a deal in the big picture of life flare and to show the hatred you do over it is really crazy imo.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Seriously man, nobody was hurt with Brett Favre's decision. Green Bay moved on right away with Rodgers and Favre has been with 2 teams since. You act like it affected your life or something. It really wasn't that big a deal in the big picture of life flare and to show the hatred you do over it is really crazy imo.

Wayne, that is bullshit, you dont think the QBs, recievers, coaches, management of those teams in training camp were affected?? I think the guy is an asshole.

Not affecting my life one bit, I am just thinking about the other guys you never hear about. Its just like the Viking reciever who made a unbelievable catch with 2 guys on him to win that game. Yeah Farve threw it up, the receiver was 90% of that play and Farve gets 90% of the media glory from it.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

That's because Brett Favre has played 15+ years, is a legend and is a HOFer. And because the receiver is a one hit wonder, whose name you don't even know NOW, after the catch, and never will know.

Also had that ball been anywhere else on the field, even 6 inches in either direction, it drops, and the Vikings lose. I wouldn't call it 10% / 90%, rather 50/50 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by baldtacolover1 View Post
                          I haven't seen the commercial. But let's be serious. He didn't make the commercial to make fun of himself. He made the commercial for the almighty buck.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                            I haven't seen the commercial. But let's be serious. He didn't make the commercial to make fun of himself. He made the commercial for the almighty buck.
                            True.

But he could make a million commercials if he wanted to, I think it says something that he is willing to make fun of himself, and not be stubborn or get offended by the offer.....

Comment

Wayne, that is bullshit, you dont think the QBs, recievers, coaches, management of those teams in training camp were affected??

No, i do not. They play football flare, geez, get over it. It didn't affect my life so why should i care what he did? It didn't ruin Donald Drivers life either. Get over it man, i can't believe it is that easy for you to hate somebody.

Comment

Working...
                              X