Can the Braves do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
    Wow, a bit hostile VOLS. You made the bet, don't get angry with me because it certainly isn't worth that. We will have to look back but I thought the number was 7. We have a tough game tomorrow but I venture to say that if we win tomorrow I will win the bet....if we loose it will be close and we will have to win some road games. As far as bringing it up week four that has no relevance as I guess one of us needed to. If it took four weeks for one of us to bring it up I don't see why that matters. I guess I shouldn't expect you to bring it up seeing that we are 3-1. Who is to say you would not have brought it up if we were 1-3??? No need to be defensive thought...its just a sport.
    I didn't bring it up because I didn't feel like going thru all the threads to find it and like I said didn't even remember who the bet was with.Then the season starts and I hear nothing.No "don't forget our bet" or even no shit talking.Then you guys get beat by OK state starting out 0-1 and still hear nothing.If the Dogs were 1-3 you wouldn't have brought it up I can gurantee you.I'm a man of my word though and I don't back out of bets or try to ignore them till I get the record on my side. I went back and looked and it was 7 a push and 8 you win 6 or less I win. I can go back and bump the thread but it was in the "Moreno,Stafford Gone" thread back in March if you need to confirm it.I looked it up this morning.Just go look at you past post and it's on pg. 13 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
      Wow, a bit hostile VOLS. You made the bet, don't get angry with me because it certainly isn't worth that. We will have to look back but I thought the number was 7. We have a tough game tomorrow but I venture to say that if we win tomorrow I will win the bet....if we loose it will be close and we will have to win some road games. As far as bringing it up week four that has no relevance as I guess one of us needed to. If it took four weeks for one of us to bring it up I don't see why that matters. I guess I shouldn't expect you to bring it up seeing that we are 3-1. Who is to say you would not have brought it up if we were 1-3??? No need to be defensive thought...its just a sport.
      Whats hostile about it.I made a bet and will pay if I lose.No hostility from me

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Whats hostile about it.I made a bet and will pay if I lose.No hostility from me
        No worries Dude. I was to lazy to go back and find the thread. Im glad you did because if you would have said the number was 8 I probably would have taken your word for it.....shows how lazy I am. Anyway, the season is still early so I would say its still a crapshoot. Big game next week by the way.

Comment

Working...
        X