Can the Braves do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Braves do it?

3 games behind the Rockies for the wild card. 7 out of their last 10 games are against the Nationals. I think its going to be really close. I'm crossing my fingers.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Can a mod move this to all sports discussion please. Sorry

Comment

Plus the Rockies host the Cards starting today. I like their chances. Will be fun to watch. Braves fan since the David Justice/Fred McGriff, Terry Pendleton, Maddux days.....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sarge View Post
        Plus the Rockies host the Cards starting today. I like their chances. Will be fun to watch. Braves fan since the David Justice/Fred McGriff, Terry Pendleton, Maddux days.....
        Same here. About 15 years ago when I was a little kid I use to always turn on TBS to watch the Braves play. Hardly get to see them play anymore since their contract with TBS expired.

Comment

No way.

Comment

6 of the Rockies' last games are with the Cards and Dodgers. What will be key is if those teams play hard. The Cards need one win, and the Dodgers will have clinched when they play the Rockies. Their other series is against the Brew Crew who could spoil the Rockies' fun if they aren't down and out.
            There is definately a strong possibility! If the Braves sweep the Nats this seies, and at least get 2/3 with the Marlins at home, then I like their chances. The key factor is how the Dodgers and Cards decide to play it out.

Comment

Yeah - My Rocks are starting to fade, already have my NLDS tickets bought here. They definitely don't have the momentum they had back on '07. But again, if they get going, they can win 5 in a row. It will be interesting to see how the Cards and Dodgers play over the next week - could be key in the Rocks holding the lead in the WC. All in all - should be an exciting week!

BOL all.
              Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Hell yes we can Look,were 3.5 back but 6 of last 9 games are against washington.Of those 9 games next 3 are at Wash but then it's back home for the last 6 with 3 against the Marlins and 3 against the National. I say if we go 5-1 against Wash and 2-1 against Florida we take it. Colorado has Philly,Milw and last two at Dodgers. I like our chances

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  No way.
                  You just concentrate on what your going to wear to the Alamo Bowl this year and leave the playoffs to us

Comment

Just put $10 to win $400 on Braves winning the NL..
                    worth a shot..if they make the playoffs I like there pitching staff +4000 is worth a small play imo

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1 View Post
                      Just put $10 to win $400 on Braves winning the NL..
                      worth a shot..if they make the playoffs I like there pitching staff +4000 is worth a small play imo
                      Thats a nice bet.Hell worst case your only out 10 bucks.I'm pulling for you!!!!!

Comment

Twins same spot, they may catch a game tonight, unless my hex gets them. They face the Tigers next week which will deide the champ. This is what its all about. Good luck Braves and Twins! My money is on the Twins....

Comment

I think they can do it. Realistically, not just as a fan. Their schedule is favorable and the Rocks is anything but easy...
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Braves are done and its time for Chipper to hang them up.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                              Braves are done and its time for Chipper to hang them up.
                              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                              X