Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
    they mean he played a long time in a pass first era of the nfl
    He's also got a better CMP % than Marino, who used to hold all the records. But hey, what does that mean?
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

the only thing bigger than KB's belly is farve's ego
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

sorry, i can formulate an opinion other than what espn screams at me.
        That's great, and I can formulate an opinion on what I've watched on TV every Sunday or Monday Night for years on end. Not to mention what the statistics say.

Why hate Brett Favre? Why? Give me one logical reason, besides, "he sucks." Because he obviously doesn't.

Comment

Fuck this guy. The most overrated player of my lifetime.

And I still think he will drag this out and end up playing, which I hope he does so we can fade his ass.
          Overrated? Check his numbers. It won't change your opinion, but when this guy first started playing I didn't like him for a long time. However, after watching him play later on I really came to liking him as a player, because he played hard and with a passion.

Comment

i think farve is an all time great. the #'s and talent clearly show that.......... with that being said if he had any respect for anything other than himself he would have retired after his final season in GB. shit the guy kept the pack organization in limbo for years. Who does that?? EGO filling self absorbed ppl thats who.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
              here's a comment from an actual Vikings fan. I wasn't against him playing here. A few months ago I was actually against it. The guy is such a diva. I felt like the circus wasnt worth it to bring in a guy that wasnt at all the future. While I dont love T-Jack or Rosenfels I still believe the Vikings will be fighting for the divisional championship at the end and that they could possibly have a great year. Particularly if either QB plays even a modicum above what people are expecting. Let's face it. This team isnt going to have to score a lot of points to win. Their defense is going to be ridiculous good. If the offense is even presentable on Sunday's this team has real chances to win every game. Who knows...The Vikings may end up having a Trent Dilfer moment this year...

PK
              My opinion if Favre played for the Vikings they make the playoffs. Without him its a tossup IMO, because they don't have anything special at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post

Why hate Brett Favre? Why? Give me one logical reason, besides, "he sucks." Because he obviously doesn't.
                i dont hate him. one easy logical reason for not liking him is

cause he is all about brett farve.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

he is obviously an all time great. but people staking out his house 24/7 updating us on what his wife does is a little extreme. and while his cumulative #'s are great, he's not even the best qb of his era, nevermind all time.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    i think farve is an all time great. the #'s and talent clearly show that.......... with that being said if he had any respect for anything other than himself he would have retired after his final season in GB. shit the guy kept the pack organization in limbo for years. Who does that?? EGO filling self absorbed ppl thats who.
                    Kept 'em in limbo for years, but every year he decided to come back and every year he FUCKING DELIVERED. He loved GB, and any time he took was out of contemplation rather than ego.

Comment

Kept 'em in limbo for years, but every year he decided to come back and every year he FUCKING DELIVERED. He loved GB, and any time he took was out of contemplation rather than ego.
                      he sure loved GB enough to come back and play just to spite them.

Comment

now thats funny. contemplation for what like 4 years running? who is he roger clemens??? give me a break. the guy is a pub hound he cant get enough of the spotlight. he will play this year guaranteed
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i dont hate him. one easy logical reason for not liking him is

cause he is all about brett farve.
                          Just because all ESPN does is talk about him doesn't mean he asks for it. The guy is very quiet, he doesn't bring the cameras the cameras find him. I think he would be much happier if he could think it out each year without the media hype. He even tried to secretly meet with Childress this off-season, but the media was all over it.

Comment

Just because all ESPN does is talk about him doesn't mean he asks for it. The guy is very quiet, he doesn't bring the cameras the cameras find him. I think he would be much happier if he could think it out each year without the media hype. He even tried to secretly meet with Childress this off-season, but the media was all over it.

Comment

he is obviously an all time great. but people staking out his house 24/7 updating us on what his wife does is a little extreme. and while his cumulative #'s are great, he's not even the best qb of his era, nevermind all time.
                              LMAO. Yeah it's all Brett's fault that the media is staking out his house. I'm sure he called them up and told them to do it.

Comment

now thats funny. contemplation for what like 4 years running? who is he roger clemens??? give me a break. the guy is a pub hound he cant get enough of the spotlight. he will play this year guaranteed
                                The guy lives on a farm in Mississippi, how is he Joe pub? T.O is a media whore. Chad Johnson is a media whore. Favre is not. The guy wants to take months to think about coming back, that's his right, as long as he kept playing great no one was complaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X