Favre staying retired-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
    WTF you talking about here? everyone in the world was pulling for him in this game.

and to say its 'one of the single biggest hit vegas/bookies ever took' is absurd.
    You said he was the most overrated player in your lifetime.Yet he should have won you enough money on games at Greenbay under 32 degrees to LOVE his ass for a lifetime

Comment

"CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

here's a comment from an actual Vikings fan. I wasn't against him playing here. A few months ago I was actually against it. The guy is such a diva. I felt like the circus wasnt worth it to bring in a guy that wasnt at all the future. While I dont love T-Jack or Rosenfels I still believe the Vikings will be fighting for the divisional championship at the end and that they could possibly have a great year. Particularly if either QB plays even a modicum above what people are expecting. Let's face it. This team isnt going to have to score a lot of points to win. Their defense is going to be ridiculous good. If the offense is even presentable on Sunday's this team has real chances to win every game. Who knows...The Vikings may end up having a Trent Dilfer moment this year...

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
          The guy is such a diva.
          Here, I disagree 100%.

I do however, agree with everything you said in regards to the Vikings not really needing him. But as a Pack fan, I hope you guys only win the WC.

Comment

WTF you talking about here? everyone in the world was pulling for him in this game.

and to say its 'one of the single biggest hit vegas/bookies ever took' is absurd.
            Prove it wrong. Someone needs a Tom Brady towel
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
              Phil,you know him best.291 starts is as awsome of a record that I ever seen.He is a warrior and thats why rednecks from Georgia like me love him.TOUGHEST guy I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                Phil,you know him best.291 starts is as awsome of a record that I ever seen.He is a warrior and thats why rednecks from Georgia like me love him.TOUGHEST guy I have ever seen
                Vols, I watched his whole career with the Pack. The years he spent here were the best. If you have never been at a game at Lambeau during his playing days, STFU. I just hope he stays retired and enjoys the memories he has created.
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

It's sad to say we may never see anything like this ever again.....

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                    WTF, Leave 3 Time Tommy out of this!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      It's sad to say we may never see anything like this ever again.....
                      see what? some washed up guy throwing into triple coverage and making bad decisions, only to be dismissed by his ballwashers at espn saying its okay because he's a gunslinger? gimme a break.

Comment

see what? some washed up guy throwing into triple coverage and making bad decisions, only to be dismissed by his ballwashers at espn saying its okay because he's a gunslinger? gimme a break.

Those records don't mean shit! Yeah..... sure

Comment

if he is retired then i am thin
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Those records don't mean shit! Yeah..... sure
                            they mean he played a long time in a pass first era of the nfl

Comment

they mean he played a long time in a pass first era of the nfl
                              No use in proving to you his greatness. You've got your mind made up on this one. You'll never see another man with as much passion, toughness, and talent in one body ever step on a football field ever again.

Comment

No use in proving to you his greatness. You've got your mind made up on this one. You'll never see another man with as much passion, toughness, and talent in one body ever step on a football field ever again.
                                sorry, i can formulate an opinion other than what espn screams at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X