Tony Bernazard is Out of His Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bernazard is Out of His Mind

Tony Bernazard, VP of Player Development for the New York Mets has gone nuts. In the past two weeks, he has:

- Gone on a tirade in the locker room of his AA team. Where he took his shirt off, challenged the entire team to a fight and called an individual player "a pussy."

- Gotten into a verbal disagreement with K-Rod after Bernazard said all the other relievers suck. K-Rod defended them and their was a huge argument on the team bus.

- Through a hissy fit at a Mets game when someone was sitting in his seat. And when asking a staff member to take care of it, the member replied "yes, after this half inning." Bernazard started screaming and yelling loudly until he had his seat.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Glad to see someone cares that the Mets suck donkey dick. How could you be happy being part of management with this team? I'd be flat out embarrassed.

Comment

sounds like a poor loser to me
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like a loud mouth pussy to me.

Comment

He'd kick your ass easy Monte!

P.S. He got fired today

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

P.S. He got fired today
            About a year too late!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

He'd kick your ass easy Monte!

P.S. He got fired today
              Did he kick some ass after he got fired? No, because he's all mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Did he kick some ass after he got fired? No, because he's all mouth.
                That's cause he's on his way to find you. Better lock the door

Comment

That's cause he's on his way to find you. Better lock the door
                  Monte and his chain saw - 270

Tony +couple wise guys +190

NY + a wise guy = LOCK OF THE YEAR

Comment

Good the guy is a fuckin nut case

Comment

"Oh My Manure" should be fired next;he has no feel as to how to put together a championship team with a low of money at his disposal;he has got to be one of the worst GM'S in the game today.

Comment

Why because he put together a team of:

Carlos Beltran
                        Carlos Delgado
                        Jose Reyes
                        David Wright
                        Gary Sheffield
                        Johan Santana
                        and
                        Fransisco Rodriguez

????

The Mets choke every year, and this year they are marred by injuries. How is he a bad GM? I blame Randolph and Manuel for the the collapses because they couldn't motivate their team. Maniya (sp.) put together a team who the last two years, was at the top of their division after 150 games. If they fall apart after that, I can't see blaming him.

Comment

Beltran, Delgado, Sheffield = good 10 years ago

Comment

Beltran, Delgado, Sheffield = good 10 years ago
                            You're kidding right? Beltran has had an excess of 100 RBIs every season but one, since joining the Mets. He also steals 20 bags a year and hits 30 HRs. There is no way to say Beltran isn't good.

Delgado is also averaging over 100 RBIs since joining the Mets.

Sheff is getting paid the minimum and is feeling in really nicely for an injured team.

You have two 100 RBI per year men in the middle of your lineup. Mixed in with the fastest SS in the game. And the the best young player around at 3B.

He got them Johan, then the bullpen had trouble, so he gets them K-Rod. Honestly, what more do you want him to do??

Comment

Doesn't matter to me really. Mets suck is the bottom line

Comment

Working...
                              X