No announcement yet.

MLB All Star Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Pedroia is OUT of the All Star game to be with his wife. They are replacing him with Carlos Pena.

What? WTF?? How about Kinsler??? He is a 2B right???

Comment

And the NL can't find anybody better than Zach Duke for a replacement. Really? Zach Duke an All Star???

Comment

this shit is ridiculous

Comment

Unfuckingbelievable

Comment

The last fucken thing i want to see in a All Star game is Zach Duke pitching against Tim Wakefield.

Zach Duke faces Brandon Inge .... oooooooh so exciting!!!

Tim Wakefield faces Orlando Hudson .... oooooooh get me some popcorn for this!!!

Comment

Can someone tell me what the line is on this game? Thanks.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                The last fucken thing i want to see in a All Star game is Zach Duke pitching against Tim Wakefield.

Zach Duke faces Brandon Inge .... oooooooh so exciting!!!

Tim Wakefield faces Orlando Hudson .... oooooooh get me some popcorn for this!!!

zach duke is one of the league leaders in complete games this year with a record of 1-2 in them,...i don't think its really his fault they never score runs for him

no matter what though,we all will find things that they do in these all star games in every sport that we don't like but that is just the way it is,we can't beat them and they really don't give a shit what we say either
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                  zach duke is one of the league leaders in complete games this year with a record of 1-2 in them,...i don't think its really his fault they never score runs for him
                  No offense but so what? Zach Duke is not one of the best NL Pitchers, plain & simple.

Comment

ok, Brandon Inge just hit his 20th & 21st HR's of the season. Forget what i said about him!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      Can someone tell me what the line is on this game? Thanks.
                      AL -113
                      NL +105

o/u 9.5

Comment

Working...
                      X