Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a push!! thank the lord

Comment

• The funny thing is.... Since this thread has been made, Brad Brad is crushing Jr in wins and has also won a championship... Who would have known?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
        Its a push!! thank the lord
        You can bet your ass I'll write down every bet from here on out. I thought I was guaranteed money when Jr won. It won't happen again though. Congrats on the push!!!

Comment

• me too vols... no more texts... all will be done here on computer

Comment

me too vols... no more texts... all will be done here on computer
            Still can't believe Brad pulled it off. I feel like his car sucked but they always played fuel milage to contend. I can't believe that strategy paid off. I'm just thinking off the top of my head but I don't think Brad lead the most laps at any race this year. He just shows up at the end running on fumes and gets a win. Congrats to him but I just can't believe he won it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Still can't believe Brad pulled it off. I feel like his car sucked but they always played fuel milage to contend. I can't believe that strategy paid off. I'm just thinking off the top of my head but I don't think Brad lead the most laps at any race this year. He just shows up at the end running on fumes and gets a win. Congrats to him but I just can't believe he won it all.
              I think he lead the most laps @ Charlotte and then gave that win away.

It all comes full circle. I think Brad has the ole FIX to thank for his championship.

Only 97 days and a wake up til the 500!

Comment

The funny thing is.... Since this thread has been made, Brad Brad is crushing Jr in wins and has also won a championship... Who would have known?

I believe I gave him the MOJO to getting this championship done. Damn right I'm taking full credit!

Comment

• Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                  I believe I gave him the MOJO to getting this championship done. Damn right I'm taking full credit!
                  Nice Job Fix ! Bad Brad owes u a case of Miller Lite.
                  Blue Deuce could very well go on a 2 or 3 year run .....

Comment

• Hello! Miss me?
                    KYLE BUSCH FOR PRSIDENT

"Damn that wall hits back"

Comment

• No

Comment

• Zero

Comment

• Whoooooooooooo

Comment

• 2 Bitches tryin to brag

Wanna talk Championships girls?.....Didn't think so!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X