Dale"I got beat by Brad Keselowskie"Jr. Winless streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
    ok..Vols, this is what i'm willing to do for you guys... We can void our bet we have only if you decide to accept this wager..

If Dale Jr win only 1 race for the rest of the season and finishes in the Top 8 in any other race. I will give you $300... If he doesn't, you owe me $200.. I'm giving you 3-2 odds.. This wager is also open to KB, Tech, Wayne or anyone else. So, all he needs to do is win a race and finish in the top 8 in any other race, the money is yours... Wow, this a bet that probably Wayne wouldn't turn down.. Lets see how fast KB does the backward windmill on this wager...hahahahaha
    We need a miracle!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      I need a Lexapro and a hug!!!!

Yes u do!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        I agree Kyle, with the car he had no one could have done more
        Lick my sack! Sorry, but I think Club already got the saltiness off though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Lick my sack! Sorry, but I think Club already got the saltiness off though.
          Carroll has 2 R's and 2 L's
          [email protected]

Comment

Carroll has 2 R's and 2 L's

Can someone give me one good reason why this isn't in "All Time Classics yet"???????

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Can someone give me one good reason why this isn't in "All Time Classics yet"???????

Cause 2 NASCAR fans and 3 idiots discussing a driver doesn't make it a classic

Comment

I can't tell the difference between fans and idiots, that's what makes it so great!!!

Comment

• Wow Big Country. Way to dig deep and find some stats that none of us Jr fans have never heard before. Seriously comparing JR to Casey Mears,Cope or any of those just shows your ignorance. Now if you really want to talk losers lets talk about your pussy ass football team whose QB might be the biggest loser/choker in all sports. Thanks for all your nascar plays too since you know so much about the sport. Oh wait you don't post shit but just come here to bash us Jr fans. Get a fucking life

Damn Vols,the stats are what they are.I guess I am ignorant trying to figure out why people still pull for this no talent motherfucker.As far as my team,they are in way better shape than your deliverance ass Rocky Top pussies.I dont post plays cause there is nothing worse than losin on someone elses opinion.Oh,I like my life just fine.Have a great day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
                    Wow Big Country. Way to dig deep and find some stats that none of us Jr fans have never heard before. Seriously comparing JR to Casey Mears,Cope or any of those just shows your ignorance. Now if you really want to talk losers lets talk about your pussy ass football team whose QB might be the biggest loser/choker in all sports. Thanks for all your nascar plays too since you know so much about the sport. Oh wait you don't post shit but just come here to bash us Jr fans. Get a fucking life

Damn Vols,the stats are what they are.I guess I am ignorant trying to figure out why people still pull for this no talent motherfucker.
                    Since when does someone have to be good or winning for you to be able to pull for them.It is very frustrating being a fan of a team or a person that does not win,Anyone can be a St louis Cardinal fan,a dallas Maverick fan,a Green Bay packer fan and they are all current champions.I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN A FAN BASE GET SO ATTACKED AS DALE JR FANS,SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING LOYAL AND PULLING FOR A TEAM OR PERSON THAT DOES NOT WIN CONSTANTLY.I PERSONALY RESPECT ANYONE THAT PULLS FOR A TEAM AND IS A TRUE FAN RATHER THAN SOMEONE THAT JUST JUMPS ON THE BANDWAGON,IT IS VERY HARD TO Get so many people putting you down daily,just for being loyal.

Vols was frustrated i am sure because every Monday he catches hell for being a fan of a guy that did not win the day earlier,Come Friday the jokes start coming about how bad he qualified trust me its hard to take so much shit just for pulling for a guy,

Also he also has a pending bet with someone and its kinda like pouring salt in the wound when people come in here talking bad about someone he is a fan of,i think he was frustrated i know before u said u were an easy going guy also its just 2 guys talking sports and getting upset,
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
                      Wow Big Country. Way to dig deep and find some stats that none of us Jr fans have never heard before. Seriously comparing JR to Casey Mears,Cope or any of those just shows your ignorance. Now if you really want to talk losers lets talk about your pussy ass football team whose QB might be the biggest loser/choker in all sports. Thanks for all your nascar plays too since you know so much about the sport. Oh wait you don't post shit but just come here to bash us Jr fans. Get a fucking life

Damn Vols,the stats are what they are.I guess I am ignorant trying to figure out why people still pull for this no talent motherfucker.As far as my team,they are in way better shape than your deliverance ass Rocky Top pussies.I dont post plays cause there is nothing worse than losin on someone elses opinion.Oh,I like my life just fine.Have a great day!
                      So let me get this right. I followed Jr when he was racing late models in Concord. Followed him while he won his Busch Championship in 98 and 99 and have followed him for all 18 wins in the cup series. BUT I'm supposed to stop being a fan now cause you throw out some fucking stats about him not winning. That's the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

Comment

i really dont think you, kb, and the fix are idiots. you are being to hard on yourself Phillip and to call KB and he fix an idiot is not nice.

Dimer and I clearly know what we are talking about when it concerns Dale and nascar in general but you guys may be dumbasses but you are certainly not idiots
                        [email protected]

Comment

So let me get this right. I followed Jr when he was racing late models in Concord. Followed him while he won his Busch Championship in 98 and 99 and have followed him for all 18 wins in the cup series. BUT I'm supposed to stop being a fan now cause you throw out some fucking stats about him not winning. That's the stupidest shit I have ever heard.
                          Of course your not suppose to stop being a fan, hell KB has been a fan of the shit ass Buffalo bills for 20 years and he didnt quit!!

Now they are marginal at best and he has something to cheer about, kind of like Jr finishing 7th.
                          Last edited by jcindaville; 11-08-2011, 11:05 AM.
                          [email protected]

Comment

i really dont think you, kb, and the fix are idiots. you are being to hard on yourself Phillip and to call KB and he fix an idiot is not nice.

Dimer and I clearly know what we are talking about when it concerns Dale and nascar in general but you guys may be dumbasses but you are certainly not idiots
                            I hate you

Comment

• Ladies, I think you all are forgeting the point of this thread......127 and counting, no hope in sight. Have a lovely day girls.

Comment

• I have no dog in this fight. But I don't understand why people want to give so much shit to others for being a Dale Jr fan? So what if he doesn't win races.

I for one, respect him a lot as someone who is trying to drive with his father's legacy to uphold. Not to mention the psychological challenge of driving at high speeds when you watched your own father die after crashing into a wall. That has to take its toll on a kid.

I also respect him for being one of the few drivers who doesn't take himself so seriously. He was the only driver to have the balls to make a cameo on Talledega Nights (SP?).

I think tries hard and maybe mentally there is a block as to why he never pushed to the edge of winning that a driver has to do every race. If nothing else, cut the guy some slack. He's still one of the most popular drivers around and I think he's a good ambassador for the sport. JMHO as someone who doesn't watch Nascar very often.

KAZ
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X