NBA Draft Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trims View Post
    huge NETS FAN!!!! have 11th pick. could be point guard or small forward. johnson out of wake i think

Do they need a point with Harris there or is he going to play the 2? I would think a 3-4 forward for them?

Comment

I don't even like watching NBA games, fuck the draft.

Curry goes to Glolden State or LA Clips.

Fuck Lebron James.
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken View Post
        I don't even like watching NBA games, fuck the draft.

Curry goes to Glolden State or LA Clips.

Fuck Lebron James.
        Tell us how your really feel

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          OKC needs to do WHATEVER they have to, to get Blake Griffin. It is just a perfect fit like Lebron was to Cleveland. If you have to trade the #3 pick and a #1 next year or the #3 pick and Westbrook or whatever. OKC needs to do it and get it done (IMO).
          I agree with KB...as long as that 'whatever' doesn't include getting rid of Durant. I'll be really surprised if the Clippers relinquish BG, but Presti is good...maybe....just maybe...

Comment

According to reports, there is NO WAY the Clippers are trading the pick. They said nobody has even asked about it in the last 2 weeks. Um ... Earth to OKC!!! Pick up the damn phone!!!!

When is the next time OKC will have a chance at a great OSU or OU CBB player coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
              I agree with KB...as long as that 'whatever' doesn't include getting rid of Durant. I'll be really surprised if the Clippers relinquish BG, but Presti is good...maybe....just maybe...
              Tell me what you think about post #23 in this thread.

Comment

Tell me what you think about post #23 in this thread.
                I'll go along with that scenario. I'd rather have B Griffin than Westbrook. I like Westbrook, but Griffin, Durant and Green would definitely be an awesome team nucleus. I'm not optimistic that will happen but that would be good. Will you call Sam Presti and tell him we said it's OK if he does that?

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                  I'll go along with that scenario. I'd rather have B Griffin than Westbrook. I like Westbrook, but Griffin, Durant and Green would definitely be an awesome team nucleus. I'm not optimistic that will happen but that would be good. Will you call Sam Presti and tell him we said it's OK if he does that?

Presti HAS TO KNOW that doesn't he? Sitting where he sits, he has to throw the kitchen sink at the Clippers. Seriously ........

I bet Stern would love to see it too!

Comment

Presti HAS TO KNOW that doesn't he? Sitting where he sits, he has to throw the kitchen sink at the Clippers. Seriously ........

I bet Stern would love to see it too!
                    Yeah, he knows. I just don't think the Clippers would give up Griffin unless Durant were involved. You're right, though. There won't be another player like Griffin to come out of OU or OSU probably for another 15 or 20 years, if then. There have only been two from OU probably in the history of the program that were even close to that same caliber a player...Alvin Adams and Wayman Tisdale....maybe Stacy King.

Comment

Word out here is that the Warriors want Jordan Hill, Curry or Evans. They think Griffen Thabeet, Rubio and Harden will be gone for sure. I don't see how the Wizards don't take Hill if he's there at 5. I also don't see how OKC doesn't take Hill at 3.

Comment

Seriously, trade the #3 this year, Westbrook, and their 1st round pick next year to LA for the #1 this year and LA's 2nd rounder next year. Who cares about next years 1st rounder. You can build around Durant, Green & Griffin for the next 10-12 years. You also save money on a 1st rounder next year and you would have 2 somewhat early 2nd round picks next year to plug holes. It will be a cheaper draft next year too and you could fill in holes by signing a veteran or two to mix in.

You might say that's too much to give but is it really to get Durant, Green and Griffin together? I don't think so.

Okc HAS TO get that done. It would also put them in a great position to sell a ton of tickets and get great exposure. Do whatever it takes!!!!!!

Great Wayne --- and OKC has the #25 pick this year also!!!!
                        That certainly could be used for a good point guard!!!!!!
                        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Do they need a point with Harris there or is he going to play the 2? I would think a 3-4 forward for them?
                          Not much talk of moving Harris to the 2. No need too, IMO, 20+ points and 8 dimes a game on average last year, no need to change what's working.

Think the Nets will try hard to move up and get a good big guy like Clark or even Hansborough. If they do get stuck having to take another guard, I hope it's Evans. And if not Evans at guard they might take Flynn. Personally I hope the Nets get Clark, would make the team a lot better.
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                          X