NBA Draft Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    I don't really like Thatbeet at all either BT.

If we take Rubio, I almost think you have to trade Westbrook, as he can't shoot well enough to play the 2, plus he's an undersized 2. Still a real small team if we take Rubio at the point, Westbrook at the 2, KD at the 3, The Green Machine at the 4, and Nads at the 5. I like Thabeet for his defensive presence only, and that kind of intrigues me. The 3rd spot is just a bad spot for the Thunder to be drafting imo. I'd say trade down and try and get Harden or Curry. Someone that can shoot the lights out of it.
    I have loved Curry since the '08 season - best shooter I've seen in a long time - just wish his "D" would come along with his game.
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Curry is so young, I'm just assuming he'll get a little bigger and better. He's the best pure shooter I've seen in a while, and you can't teach that. He's definitely a risk though. If I was OKC I would trade down, no way they should pick Thebet or Rubio. Westbrook is too good. If Thebet goes 2, they should pick Hill.

Comment

OKC needs to do WHATEVER they have to, to get Blake Griffin. It is just a perfect fit like Lebron was to Cleveland. If you have to trade the #3 pick and a #1 next year or the #3 pick and Westbrook or whatever. OKC needs to do it and get it done (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          OKC needs to do WHATEVER they have to, to get Blake Griffin. It is just a perfect fit like Lebron was to Cleveland. If you have to trade the #3 pick and a #1 next year or the #3 pick and Westbrook or whatever. OKC needs to do it and get it done (IMO).
          I agree, but I don't think there's any chance the Clippers trade him unless they get Durant. Maybe Westbrook since he's from UCLA, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I agree 100%, but you can't get rid of Durant plain and simple. I would try and move Green, Westbrook, or anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
              I agree, but I don't think there's any chance the Clippers trade him unless they get Durant. Maybe Westbrook since he's from UCLA, but I doubt it.
              Westbrook being from UCLA may make that a perfect fit too. They still get a good one at #3 too and they can add another piece with Westbrook. Do it OKC!!!

Comment

If it can be done, it will be done. Sam Presti is no idiot!

Comment

Seriously, trade the #3 this year, Westbrook, and their 1st round pick next year to LA for the #1 this year and LA's 2nd rounder next year. Who cares about next years 1st rounder. You can build around Durant, Green & Griffin for the next 10-12 years. You also save money on a 1st rounder next year and you would have 2 somewhat early 2nd round picks next year to plug holes. It will be a cheaper draft next year too and you could fill in holes by signing a veteran or two to mix in.

You might say that's too much to give but is it really to get Durant, Green and Griffin together? I don't think so.

Okc HAS TO get that done. It would also put them in a great position to sell a ton of tickets and get great exposure. Do whatever it takes!!!!!!

Comment

I hope the Knicks get Curry and then James next year. The Garden loves both of those guys, and Curry would be fun to watch this year, and along with James, let's just say Knicks games would be A LOT more interesting.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

James isn't going anywhere. He put his home state on the map, there's no way he let's them down and leaves. He doesn't need more media coverage. Cleveland will do whatever it can to surround him quality players to make a run at a title. No way in hell, he leaves in my opinion. Yes I know his buddy Jay Z. Doesn't make a difference.

Comment

That Yankee cap he wears in every impromptu media session isn't an accident.

Cleveland vs. New York, for a 25 year old guy, NYC life is a lot more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          That Yankee cap he wears in every impromptu media session isn't an accident.

Cleveland vs. New York, for a 25 year old guy, NYC life is a lot more appealing.
                          I totally get it. Seriously, who wouldn't want to play in NY over Clev. but there's more too it. He's from Cleveland, and would basically be crapping on Cleveland if he left. He has no choice.

Comment

Cleveland crapped on him for the last five years when he hasn't had a player worth a crap to play alongside. Short of putting Amare next to him this year, LeBron should crap all over Cleveland.

NY has the money in 2010 to put LBJ next to Chris Bosh or another superstar. And LeBron would like that a lot better than the lack of talent he has to play with year after year, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                              James isn't going anywhere. He put his home state on the map, there's no way he let's them down and leaves. He doesn't need more media coverage. Cleveland will do whatever it can to surround him quality players to make a run at a title. No way in hell, he leaves in my opinion. Yes I know his buddy Jay Z. Doesn't make a difference.

I agree 100%

In the end i think he goes nowhere and stays in Cleveland. He has to.

Comment

huge NETS FAN!!!! have 11th pick. could be point guard or small forward. johnson out of wake i think
                                THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                                your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                                X